CC Editor

CuddlyKraken @Twitch

Quality of Life

Description: 

There seems to be somethings missing from the cc editor in the purchase mode. A lot of people have told me some things but I only remember 2 of them. The first is the biggest one which is Armor on Spawn, You can buy it when making a cc but not after you have one. I hope that is a mistake because I really would love Armor on Spawn now that I have enough money to buy it. The second is the sledgehammer this is one I believe should be added since most of the other raiding tools are all there, except master lockpick and master keypad cracker. 

How to reproduce: 

Have a Custom Class

Go to the CC Editor

Open the Purchase Mode tab

Waste your time and die looking for Armor on Spawn or sledgehammer

Priority: Low

Quality of Life

Description: 

There seems to be somethings missing from the cc editor in the purchase mode. A lot of people have told me some things but I only remember 2 of them. The first is the biggest one which is Armor on Spawn, You can buy it when making a cc but not after you have one. I hope that is a mistake because I really would love Armor on Spawn now that I have enough money to buy it. The second is the sledgehammer this is one I believe should be added since most of the other raiding tools are all there, except master lockpick and master keypad cracker. 

How to reproduce: 

Have a Custom Class

Go to the CC Editor

Open the Purchase Mode tab

Waste your time and die looking for Armor on Spawn or sledgehammer

Priority: Low

Because they aren't available... PM sugar about armor on spawn and a sledgehammer is considered a "rare" item, so they is a reason its not on there.

Its not a rare item armor on spawn you can buy when making a cc but not after having one? That is a bug I believe and you can make a sledgehammer in the crafting bench for next to nothing.

if it's nothing, just make a bunch.

Its not a rare item armor on spawn you can buy when making a cc but not after having one? That is a bug I believe and you can make a sledgehammer in the crafting bench for next to nothing.

if it's nothing, just make a bunch.

I do have a ton of them but that is not the point this. If I told you could buy or make a ton of lockpicks you would still want one on your cc.

Does anybody know how much it cost for armor on spawn? It's 7.5 mill when making a class but apparently you need to ask sugar if you want it after you already have your class. Sooooo, was just wondering if it costed more.

Dude, think about it this way: a breaching charge can blow up a SINGLE door and then it is gone. That cost 10$ or 12.5 mil. Now think about a slegdehammer, which can be used as BOTH a weapon and raiding tool with unlimited uses in 1 life. Compare those 2 in your head for a second, and now you will see where I am coming from. It is considered a rare, even if easy to make. It is not meant to be regularly used on a cc. Armor on spawn is not a bug (I don't believe) you just need to pm sugar about it.