Jump to content

What Percentage should be met?  

8 members have voted

  1. 1. What Percentage should be met?



Recommended Posts

The Amount of players that need to vote yes is ridiculous. Every night I get royally screwed on the server (Check my reports...) because I can never get enough Yes votes.

 

Today I've gotten up to 8/12 votes which is 66%. Which apparently doesnt meet the minimum, so there is now still 2 Prop abusers, prop plockers, and RDM'rs running around in the server.

 

Votes should not be unanimous since most players on at night are either AFK, or Team minge'rs.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3034-fix-voteban-and-votekick/
Share on other sites

Current Stalemate is 7/11 which is 63% yes, we are 3 hours in with RDM's, Spawn is propblocked, and the servers just poopoo...

 

This situation is all too common for late night players, which is why I personnally feel that all you should need is 50 or 60% Approval.

The highest approval I've ever gotten was 66% (8/12) there were 2 offenders.

 

Can the player being voted against take part in the vote?

I hope not -.-

 

I think 60-65% for ban

Also 50-60% for kick after re-thinking and reading responses

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...