Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your Steam Name:Jawson

Your Ingame Name:Jawson

Your Steam Profile/SteamID:STEAM_0:0:54848459

Who are you reporting? (Their name and profile): Charlotte 4 life, Animosity, Jetpackdanny(Steam IDs in pictures)

Reasons why you are reporting: They kept breaking NLR to try and raid me, then started spawning props so I couldn't shoot them. They also tried to sit on a prop and fly through my walls but failed.(I will be honest... I did change to a gun dealer to try and purchase some armor. This was after they broke nlr several times and spawned props in my base.)

 

 

Evidence: It was too big to upload so I put it under my steam screenshots.

 

 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069962646/screenshots/

 

 

 

 

Edit: Sorry for breaking the rules and swapping classes and spawning in armor but I really didn't want to lose me and my friends maxed level printers to people who are using props to go through bases. If I must get any punishment could I only get a warning.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/3024-fail-raid/
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...