Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Mass RDM is Mass RDM, theres really no way to sugar coat it . You didn't get unfairly banned, you had a prior history with the admins it seems. Your situation is unfortunate, but fair. Maybe in the future try not to build a bad rep with admins, hm?

 

i had a bad history with admins like a year ago i barely broke any rules since


i know you, and when i check logs in some sits i see it's you with a different name, when you're online you get many reports so you had a very bad rep with me and other staffs, even that i think 1 year is an exagerated time amount, but due to your repeated offenses it was apparently the only way, :l idk wat to say

 

couldnt it be lowered to a month or something? i really want to come back and i will need a little bit of time to rethink how i can do better

Who are you again? Also, who banned you?

 

Either Sugar or you banned him with that ridiculous ban hammer time LOL.

 

I wouldn't be surprised if it was me (in fact it probably was, I think I remember this guy).

 

please i want to come back... maybe one or two month ban????

 

Sure, why not. I'll unban you on Friday.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...