Who wants a map change

187th that guy with the gu

Do you want to change to downtown altered. (if the playerbase wouldnt die if we switched)  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want to change to downtown altered. (if the playerbase wouldnt die if we switched)

• Yes
    • Yes but i dont want to change to altered.
    • I (for some reason) Prefer to play on downtown over any other map

go read my post bb, i agree, sadly i wouldn't be here. Imagine it like an expansion pack for a game, keep your character but a whole new world. Only "character" based thing i feel shouldn't carry over is rank because you know, extra 5 dollar for sugs if you want vip and it would encourage more staff, we could allow some current staff to have staff on new server but we dont want to overload our staff team so try to build up a new one on the new server.

go read my post bb, i agree, sadly i wouldn't be here. Imagine it like an expansion pack for a game, keep your character but a whole new world. Only "character" based thing i feel shouldn't carry over is rank because you know, extra 5 dollar for sugs if you want vip and it would encourage more staff, we could allow some current staff to have staff on new server but we dont want to overload our staff team so try to build up a new one on the new server.

I guess that makes sense but I don't think sugar would run 2 dark rp servers at once, personally I would only stick to changing the current server's map and carrying everything over.

I think the only way Sugar would run two servers is if he had more people to dev the server. I've wanted to get into coding with him, but I never had time. Over the holidays I might reach out to him for guidance and help develop the server with him.

I think the only way Sugar would run two servers is if he had more people to dev the server. I've wanted to get into coding with him, but I never had time. Over the holidays I might reach out to him for guidance and help develop the server with him.

i'd love to code a darkrp server but the only thing i know how to code on is just unreal engine 4 XD

I would love to see the SAME server but with this map becuase it makes ALOT of job's actually have good use and meaning

This would be a GREAT idea becuase it actually put's a GREAT job for medic's,cops,and a ACTUAL bank that way the Bank manager would have a defualt building to use.It would also make the server WAY better in general.

I vote YES for this.

I offered to, but, he said its weird working with someone else

which i understand 

i told him if he ever needs help to let me know