Map Change - discuss here instead of suggestions

ODA Envy

What is your fucking problem?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. What is your fucking problem?

• Come on man, we are DISCUSSING! Its a thing communities do.
    • If this gets out of hand and turns into a pool of shit I blame Ghostly and not Fantasma

Aye! Welcome! Lets leave that poor suggestions thread alone, it's seen the two words "map change" together too much lately.

We should totally discuss this! Let the older guys teach the newer guys some things cause we have been there, done that!

So I'm thinking we could color code this thread too while we are at it.

Map Suggestions should be green.

Why we should or shouldn't change the map should be red.

here is an example

I don't like the idea of a map change, over time titsRP has gotten better and one of the things we have stuck with is not changing the map.

However, what I do like is the idea of opening a 2nd server on a different map. How fucking cool would it be to have the two servers intertwined using SQL to share certain things, I had the following in mind.

Custom Class, Gang, Inventory, Money but like that's it.

Also, I think the following things should not be shared.

Rank, server Jobs(both servers have different jobs), weapons(different types of gun dealers that sell different guns), different entities, so maybe how you collect entities for crafting, you can get different stuff at the new map.

Formatting on mobile is shit for me, so just let me get my idea out and NOT get warned for limitations.

Second server is not a good idea. If you want to pay Sugar to make one, that's his and your choice. But I guarantee if you don't have 20+ people idling in that server for the first month, it will fail. The only reason Bzerk's server didn't fail yet is because our group of friends would idle in it to make it look populated. Sugar has stated multiple times that people don't join empty servers.

Your idea sounds amazing. On paper. As did Sugar's Evocity update. Put the plan into action, you lose money. Put it into action, Sugar loses money AND time. He would be coding new content, and for what? A good chance the new server might die?

I've been here since May 2015, I've seen 8 or 9 map changes. All of them resulted in loss of players and a sad Sugar.

My thought? I would absolutely love to see a TitsRP with a different map other than v4c_v2. But no one likes change. Plain and simple. Sorry, Ghostly, I don't think it would work too well.

The only reason Bzerk's server didn't fail yet is because our group of friends would idle in it to make it look populated.

OR YOU GET LUCKY AND HAVE TWO YOUTUBERS COME ON! But seriously, populating a server may sound easy but it is by no means easy.

I basically hit the lottery getting 60 players on everyday.

The only reason Bzerk's server didn't fail yet is because our group of friends would idle in it to make it look populated.

OR YOU GET LUCKY AND HAVE TWO YOUTUBERS COME ON! But seriously, populating a server may sound easy but it is by no means easy.

I basically hit the lottery getting 60 players on everyday.

lets be honest though, your lottery is only a lotto to a pedo

How about the option to vote in game to another map using !menu. So basically after reset it would change back to downtown but we can have downtown altered and evilmelon and ect available by voting in game. if 65% of the people that are on vote yes then the map changes. and then after a while we can see which map we use the most and just use that one as the main map.

Emm i dont like that...

How about the option to vote in game to another map using !menu. So basically after reset it would change back to downtown but we can have downtown altered and evilmelon and ect available by voting in game. if 65% of the people that are on vote yes then the map changes. and then after a while we can see which map we use the most and just use that one as the main map.

Emm i dont like that...

yea I just found out that's not how dark rp servers work

so it wouldn't work.