Jump to content

Recommended Posts

So recently, I started playing gmod again after a few months. After I found the server again and logged on, I still had my vip and T-Mod, now that I have logged on again after a few days, I see that I do not have vip or tmod and I was told that I was involed in some money exploit which I have no clue what it was. I just to get this figured out and get my VIP and T mod back and return to my status on the server. Thanks. ( If and admin or something wants to contact me, pm me to message on skype.) (Dont know why it call sme garry, my ign is black jesus and my steam is drhambergur)

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/2728-important-i-need-help/
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...