Player Models

Dathouse

Theres one thats a custom class and i got shot from inside the PD room. thing and he was RIGHT up to the window and i got shot. and he was closer to the ground then a sperm cell and i still got shot from the window. and i couldent see him. AND ALSO the link model i havent seen it recently but it was short and the camera was normal player height. i got pissed at that

TBH, I feel that small player models should be added to the rule list under No-RP. <- I know there isn't a section for no-RP in the rules, but anything that allows to have an advantage in the RP, shouldn't Be allowed.

I know the feeling because I have 2 small player models, but I only use them to talk to people.  When I am raising, I am going to be a huge player model (Sugar still hasn't fixed my diablo and Kerrigan player model:( ) 

But, still stuff like speed sweps, one shot custom sweps, and small player models shouldn't be in the purpose in role playing.  I try to strictly enforce the speed swep rule because of Erston enforcing the rule.

My point is that objects that give you an advantage in role play, too me is failrp.

TBH, I feel that small player models should be added to the rule list under No-RP. <- I know there isn't a section for no-RP in the rules, but anything that allows to have an advantage in the RP, shouldn't Be allowed.

I know the feeling because I have 2 small player models, but I only use them to talk to people.  When I am raising, I am going to be a huge player model (Sugar still hasn't fixed my diablo and Kerrigan player model:( ) 

But, still stuff like speed sweps, one shot custom sweps, and small player models shouldn't be in the purpose in role playing.  I try to strictly enforce the speed swep rule because of Erston enforcing the rule.

My point is that objects that give you an advantage in role play, too me is failrp.

As long as the POV is fine, I don't see an issue with short player models. as for 1 shot custom weps, any gun added in is a re-skin of a CS:S weapon, I'm not sure if consider CS:S weps OP

As long as the POV is fine, I don't see an issue with short player models. as for 1 shot custom weps, any gun added in is a re-skin of a CS:S weapon, I'm not sure if consider CS:S weps OP

tunnel? what about people who abuse opium before raiding, i'm not like calling shard or wanted out but when they raid they use like 4-5 opium so they become so small/fast i do love small player models buts its annoying when someone abuses opium so their hitbox gets smaller