choom Posted 5 hours ago Share Posted 5 hours ago I got to be honest here, this dupe is rather mingy / skirting the line. Its adds absolutely nothing to rp and isn't resourceful outside of being big props blocking the streets. I would advise not using it further as it severely limits movements without outright denying any access points directly. Considering its just prop block and you left, rejoined and did it again. I really don't see any reason to allow that or allow its continued use, the goal of street building and such is to make something cool that assists or makes rp more interesting. This is just big for the sake of being big and in the way. If anything, I would advise against this kind of behavior in the future -1 for unban Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25754-being-banned-for-prop-blocking/page/2/#findComment-183605 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago Denied Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25754-being-banned-for-prop-blocking/page/2/#findComment-183616 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts