knight Posted 21 hours ago Share Posted 21 hours ago In-Game Name spectated Your Steam ID STEAM_0:0:55291742 Why were you banned or warned? I was banned for prop block. Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I have been working with previous admins to make sure my street builds follow the server rules. During my first build, an admin told me I had to leave the sidewalks open, so I did. During my second build, another admin told me I also needed to leave enough room for vehicles to pass. For this most recent build, I made sure both the sidewalks were clear and cars could drive through. I thought I was following all the instructions given to me by staff. I would appreciate being unbanned and just want to know exactly what rules I am still missing so I can build correctly in the future. Who warned/banned you? Mouse (STEAM_0:0:923961837) How long were you warned or banned for? 3 days 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25754-being-banned-for-prop-blocking/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted 21 hours ago Share Posted 21 hours ago Forwarded to banning staff member Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25754-being-banned-for-prop-blocking/#findComment-183575 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MistaMousey Posted 21 hours ago Share Posted 21 hours ago Banning staff member here, firstly, the original ban applied Propblock/LTAP just to do it again/Priors I originally tpd you to sit land, where i went to ask you to remove the build, of which you left as soon as you hit the grass. I didn't note this, as I gave benefit of the doubt that you left out of pure coincidence. This became clearly not the case when you rejoined minutes later and repasted your dupe, which I followed up with the maximum ban length of 3 days due to your priors aswell as the LTAP only to return and recommit. I stand with my ban decision as you have priors for prop abuse, so rules can been explained aswell as you having the chance to read up on rules. Skating the line of rules puts you at this risk, if you dont test boundaries, I won't have to test out my ban command... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25754-being-banned-for-prop-blocking/#findComment-183576 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarkCX Posted 19 hours ago Share Posted 19 hours ago Can we see an image of the build you were using if you have any? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25754-being-banned-for-prop-blocking/#findComment-183580 Share on other sites More sharing options...
knight Posted 18 hours ago Author Share Posted 18 hours ago I was not aware that I was TPd as the kick message given to me had something along the lines stating I was kicked for being AFK and prop blocking, I dont know what else to tell you besides the fact I was AFK and somehow disconnected as I was TPd which shouldnt have happened as I have been AFK for longer and have never been disconnected. I repasted after rejoining my dupe due to the fact that I was given the criteria by prior staff members which my build was met. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25754-being-banned-for-prop-blocking/#findComment-183583 Share on other sites More sharing options...
knight Posted 18 hours ago Author Share Posted 18 hours ago Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25754-being-banned-for-prop-blocking/#findComment-183584 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarkCX Posted 16 hours ago Share Posted 16 hours ago I get that you feel this doesnt break any rules but what is the point of this build other than being annoying on the server? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25754-being-banned-for-prop-blocking/#findComment-183585 Share on other sites More sharing options...
knight Posted 15 hours ago Author Share Posted 15 hours ago (edited) There is no other point if im being completely honest. But if my build meets the criteria of what is allowed on the streets as a builder job, then I was wrongfully banned. If i was rightfully banned then I would like to know what the criteria is and read over the rules. Edited 15 hours ago by knight Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25754-being-banned-for-prop-blocking/#findComment-183586 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarkCX Posted 14 hours ago Share Posted 14 hours ago Ill vote to remove the ban and change to a warn but I feel like you shouldn't continue with this dupe. It serves zero purpose other than to sit bait and annoy others. +1 to revert ban and warn instead Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25754-being-banned-for-prop-blocking/#findComment-183589 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted 8 hours ago Share Posted 8 hours ago While technically allowed if you are the builder job, this build serves 0 purpose. Using the builder job is to make cool rp builds. Not whatever this monstrosity is. You have more prop abuse bans than anyone else on the server. You clearly do this on purpose to try and stretch the rules as far as you can. If you keep trying to skirt the rules like this, you will just keep getting banned. -1 for appeal Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25754-being-banned-for-prop-blocking/#findComment-183595 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts