Jump to content

Banned By Choom even though they said I was having just a warning


Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

Gurt Sandler

Your Steam ID

76561198342308065

Why were you banned or warned?

So I was batman and a mafia boss outright RDMd me, I layer returned to the sewer to meet my friend and the mafia boss was still in there he pulled a gun up so I shot him i was then told that he didn't rdm and that I did which doesn't quite add up to Me considering inwas acting out of self defence, I then get told its just a warning and that's all I saw before my wifi cut out (tends to cut out at anywhere from 12am to 1am) along trying to reconnect it says I've been banned for 3 days, my friend claims tbe mafia boss received 0 punishment so I genuinely felt there's a form of favouritism going on here or at the least an unfair bias because 1st it was a warning n then all of a sudden its a ban but the mafia boss that RDMd me gets to walk scotch free?

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I somewhat understand the warning, I will say I souly got my knowledge on killing when a guns lulled on me from everyone else's relations to gun being pulled in the server I was under the impression that simply holding a gun was a sign of threat as I've been jailed for simply holding a gun but I don't think a 3 day ban was needed especially when I was told all I was getting was a warning, I wass just flat out lied to its my 2nd day on gmod and I'll be honest I already don't feel welcome it's quite toxic

Who warned/banned you?

Choom

How long were you warned or banned for?

3 days

Personally. If you tell the guy what he's getting as punishment and then he says he's going to dip just give him the original punishment. 

 

I can see both perspectives on this imo but give the guy the benefit of the doubt. +1 from me. 

From a warn to a 3d ban bc he simply left after you told him he would be given a warn is crazy. Him leaving doesn't affect you being able to give a warn. I get it he "ltap'd" but cmon, it was after you had decided the punishment 

 

+1 for it to be the warn it originally was going to be

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...