Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

kuromi complex

Your Steam ID

STEAM_0:0:244739863

Why were you banned or warned?

FailRP | See note

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

I had a hit on quickz and I needed to complete my hit. The staff member, Mr. whisker enjoyer, who was also basing with them, claimed it to be FailRP since my party members destroyed entities but my rebuttal is that I never touched any entities and had already died before any entities were destroyed. My goal was only to complete my hit. Refer to this rule

The following jobs are allowed to raid their target only to carry out job functions. They may not interact with entities inside the base (Hitman CC's can fully raid)

Who warned/banned you?

Mr. whiskers enjoyer

How long were you warned or banned for?

Warn
  • Baby Laugh 1
  • Crybaby 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25725-kuromis-warn-appeal/
Share on other sites

I was raiding with kuro a few details he did not say there were other staff on that were not a part of the raid "pibble" whiskers never gave context or the rule broken when asked and just returned him and when shown the rule saying that he is allowed to raid as a hitman CC he said that it doesn't matter, and he was "abusing ICU" when he didn't even know that he had ICU. That isn't against the rules to use ICU during a raid.

  • Crybaby 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25725-kuromis-warn-appeal/#findComment-183297
Share on other sites

HI Kuromi complex

So this was explained to you in the sit where i warned you. You raided with a party that had both YOU the hitman and the person who placed the hit in it (Bappers). 


you had clear intent to raid with your party who destroyed ents seeing as you waited 10+ min before attempting to raid for the hit. Not only did you/your party members break one rule from the hit, you broke another for your party members destroying ents initiated from a hit raid. 

I personally watched you and your party prep the raid on the reporting party's base for 5+ min through an rt camera showing CLEAR intent to raid with your party.
it wasn't like you showed up randomly you spent a significant amount of time loitering outside AND you had attempted 2 raids prior.


regardless of my involvement in the raid with rules in mind this is a -1 from me
 

Spoiler

| kuromi complex (STEAM_0:0:244739863) (kuromi complex) failed a hit on quickz (COP) customer was The hitman died! <03-10-2026 / 13:39:34>
kuromi complex (STEAM_0:0:244739863) (kuromi complex) accepted a hit on quickz (COP) customer was Player [60][Bappers] <03-10-2026 / 13:23:50> |

 

Edited by ᓚᘏᗢ
fixed my grammar </3
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25725-kuromis-warn-appeal/#findComment-183300
Share on other sites

Kuromi was on a CC using the hit system, which is fully valid under this rule. The following jobs are allowed to raid their target only to carry out job functions. They may not interact with entities inside the base (Hitman CC's can fully raid). We were allowed to break ents because Hitman CC's can fully raid 2nd using ICU. It isn't against any rules to my knowledge. Can you show me the rules that you are talking about? I can't find that using ICU in a raid is not allowed. 3rd the hit was placed around 10-15 minutes before the raid what do you mean intent to raid with it because that was a old hit that he had.

Edited by Slippers
  • Crybaby 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25725-kuromis-warn-appeal/#findComment-183303
Share on other sites

The rules clearly state that CC hitman jobs can fully raid. I've always allowed it since it's explicitly stated in the rules that CC hitmen can fully raid. 

 

I've had this used against me and numerous people have done it before. Maybe I've been in the wrong this whole time🤷‍♂️. 

 

But with the rule being written there currently, and my own experience with this I'm a +1 for removal

  • Like 1
  • 100 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25725-kuromis-warn-appeal/#findComment-183359
Share on other sites

The rule in of itself is stated in a way that could be mistakenly interpreted two different ways if you overthink it. I personally don't see an issue with raiding with ICU. It's practically a 5 second interval sonar, and it can hardly be said to be much of a leg over what baser's have access to in some dupes.


Hitmen without a hit cannot raid, a CC hitman can raid with or without ICU. 


It took some time and after some explanation from others I think I am  +1 for removal

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25725-kuromis-warn-appeal/#findComment-183411
Share on other sites

Blacnova and I initially agreed after talking about it a few months back that it was allowed, since it was pretty common practice from people and always a split up opinion from what I had found at the time, but Rubik just confirmed CC's can NOT raid for entities with a active hit, and can only raid for the hit itself, which means no loopholing party members or anything like that. At the time of this warn, it WAS allowed.

The rules will be made to fully reflect that with out any chance of misunderstanding.

Edited by Blue.
  • Like 2
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25725-kuromis-warn-appeal/#findComment-183429
Share on other sites

I was going to just abstain from this vote as it involves a member in my gang, but because Blue weighed in that this was allowed as per the rules at the time I reckon that settles it.

 

I take it from Blue's response that the wording of the rule will be changed as to make it so that hitman CCs can no longer raid a target for their ents.

 

What you did was allowed as per the rules at the time of the supposed infraction, but will no longer be allowed going forward. 

 

+1 for appeal.

 

Edited by ChefSoda
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25725-kuromis-warn-appeal/#findComment-183439
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...