Pujesh Gupta Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago In-Game Name Pujesh Gupta Your Steam ID STEAM_0:1:56568595 Why were you banned or warned? Exploiting on Alt | Alting Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? I haven’t played on TitsRP in several months. I only hopped on briefly today and was immediately banned for “Exploiting on Alt | Alting.” Back in July there was a previous false alt link involving my account (STEAM_0:1:56568595) and another player (Spark of Life / STEAM_0:0:6353790). That ban was appealed and accepted: https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25363-banned-for-alt/ At the time, Blacnova told me in Discord that it was a “bad alt linking” caused by an old exploit that incorrectly connected the accounts. I was told my main was fine. I have not used any alt accounts, have not exploited, and have barely been on the server. This appears to be the same incorrect linking issue resurfacing. I’m happy to provide any information needed or join a call with staff to clear it up. https://imgur.com/a/VOzmYEa Proof of our convo. Who warned/banned you? Blacnova How long were you warned or banned for? Approximately 3 months (2 months, 4 weeks, 1 day, 2 hours, 7 minutes remaining at time of ban) False banned by this mod. https://imgur.com/a/VOzmYEa Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25724-ban-appeal-steam_0156568595-alting-exploiting-on-alt/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
MarkCX Posted 3 hours ago Share Posted 3 hours ago Ill let Rubik know about this appeal so he can look into it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25724-ban-appeal-steam_0156568595-alting-exploiting-on-alt/#findComment-183289 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago I’m like 90% sure that an admin should be able to confirm the conversation between me and Rubik in admin chat where we realized that this was an exploit done by someone else that linked a cheating account to Pujesh. If I am correct, this ban is false. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25724-ban-appeal-steam_0156568595-alting-exploiting-on-alt/#findComment-183291 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted 2 hours ago Share Posted 2 hours ago Verifying within Afmin chat thr conversation regarding you and another player there was an exploit. We can move forward with this unban I'll go ahead and accept this, you'll be unbanned shortly. If you see an Admin in-game let them know so that they can remove ban from profile Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25724-ban-appeal-steam_0156568595-alting-exploiting-on-alt/#findComment-183292 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts