MinShi Posted September 14 Share Posted September 14 (edited) Overall after listening to the clip multiple times slowed down and at a high volume, I personally hear "Loser" You can quite literally hear the pronunciation of a S in the clip. Either way, I think my opinion of what i hear does not matter. I see this as a auditory illusion kind of situation. The clip isnt clear enough to actually determine if the hard R was actually said here, so I personally don't feel comfortable leaving this punished. EDIT I do find it strange that you claim in your appeal that you said "retard" when I personally didn't hear that at all. Is there something im missing here? I'd for sure like to hear an explanation on this. Therefor, i will be a +1 for warn removal. Edited September 14 by MinShi Added more bitch 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25647-warn-appeal-audio-was-to-far-away-to-hear-what-i-said-clearly/page/2/#findComment-182766 Share on other sites More sharing options...
choom Posted September 14 Share Posted September 14 sounds like loser to me, slowed down and sped up. I can see where the problem would stem but I only hear loser +1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25647-warn-appeal-audio-was-to-far-away-to-hear-what-i-said-clearly/page/2/#findComment-182772 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 Slowed it down, yeah you are legit just saying " get shit on loser " +1 for removal Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25647-warn-appeal-audio-was-to-far-away-to-hear-what-i-said-clearly/page/2/#findComment-182775 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChefSoda Posted September 15 Share Posted September 15 There is enough reasonable doubt whether you actually said hard r. I'm going to go ahead and accept this appeal and remove the warn from your account the next time I am on. ACCEPTED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25647-warn-appeal-audio-was-to-far-away-to-hear-what-i-said-clearly/page/2/#findComment-182783 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts