BeeTeeth Posted August 8 Share Posted August 8 (edited) Your In-Game Name: BeeTeeth Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:217187328 Who are you reporting?: Divine Degen (STEAM_0:1:758376457) Why are you reporting this player?: Im reporting this player for constant player harassment, mrdm, mrda, and general player toxicity Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/screen-capture/clips/nh8RznKbtQGnNAlwl?invite=cr-MSxxaUEsMjY3MzQwNTc0 (Clip 1) https://medal.tv/games/screen-capture/clips/nh92nh54yVGfefbOx?invite=cr-MSw0QjMsMjY3MzQwNTc0 (Clip 2) Hello, this is exactly what happened during roughly 30 minutes of in-game play time with this player and the moderator that "dealt" with this individual. > Read a funny sign out loud. Divine killed me. I vote demoted; it passed. > came back, and walked near pd; Divine killed me again. I vote demoted; it passed. > came back and walked into the alleyway by PD. Was shot again by Divine; could not vote demote, but I did put in a report for mrdm. > Walked near the same area again; behind my back, Divine shot me again was demoted before he could finish me. I put in another report. > Walked out of spawn; Divine attempted to kill me, but I shot back and killed him first. > He walked out of spawn to try and do it again, but he killed me first. I made a report. > Walked out of spawn and arrested him promptly. Sit was taken. > During the sit < > Chef soda asked about the situation; I explained what Divine was doing to me. Divine was not defending himself but rather saying Insults to me and claimed I had RDA'd him prior. >Chefsoda gave him a warning for IRDM; I tried to explain that it was IMRDM and player targeting; he said that doesn't count anymore (since when? lol) > I encourage chefsoda to ask about the supposed new rule change and to continue monitoring and spectating the player; he agrees. >Returned. > Divine returns to cop job and starts chasing me and handcuffing me as a fellow cop > I keep running away and telling him to leave me alone multiple times. > He arrests me and sticks me in a corner and stunstick abuses me until he is ultimately rdm'd by another player. > I make a report multiple times, and I have to threaten to voteban him if this doesn't get taken asap. > I PM chef soda and ask him if he is spectating him and watching him stungun/stick abuse me; he says so and that he is occupied on battlepass. > My sit finally gets taken by Chef Soda once again > during the sit < > Chef Soda asks him why he is stun gun abusing me and rda'ing me; he instead focuses on insulting me. > ChefSoda CP bans him for an hour and gigamutes him for 30 minutes because during this sit, this player told me to slit my own wrists. > returned. > Divine gets on Hitman and makes a sign encouraging players to place hits on me. > I make multiple sits and none get taken. > I threaten one last time to make a voteban if this doesn't get dealt with. > chef soda ungigamutes him and takes him into the sit. > I ask multiple times what is happening to the player. >I wait a few minutes; no response. No console messages in chat. nothing. >Chefsoda and divine leave the game. Now that I have explained my perspective, I just want to say that the primary reason I am reporting this player is that he was given far too much leniency despite showing no remorse for stopping, and the moderator not giving him proper punishments by any means. I understand mods being kept busy with tickets, especially on the weekend. And I understand that mods are not always obligated to take tickets, but when a player is reporting someone multiple times for harassment, and you do next to nothing, it's discouraging, and it tells me that this behavior is basically allowed and there's not much for me to do. Yes, I can block players so I don't have to see their text in ooc or hear them, but that doesn't mean they can't physically interact with me. And just to clarify, this isn't a report on Chefsoda himself but more so the fact that I received next to no communication on anything, and it almost felt like I wasn't respected as a player, a previous mod, or the reporter. Clips linked below. Thank you mods for all you do. Edit: And just to clarify to avoid confusion!! I dont want chefsoda to be punished in any way, i just want the player to receive a harsher punish if allowed by deciding mods! (ps. my medal clip wouldn't upload to youtube under any circumstances nor would medal allow me to c&p the link, so i had to screen share my own damn clip, sorry for the quality ) Edited August 8 by BeeTeeth clarificaton 1 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25505-player-report-on-divine-degen/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted August 8 Share Posted August 8 Oh boy 20 minutes of content to watch, I will definitely be responding to this in a quick and timely manner 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25505-player-report-on-divine-degen/#findComment-181562 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted August 8 Author Share Posted August 8 Just now, Blue. said: Oh boy 20 minutes of content to watch, I will definitely be responding to this in a quick and timely manner wouldve been longer if i didnt speed like 90% of the clips i gathered 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25505-player-report-on-divine-degen/#findComment-181563 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted August 8 Share Posted August 8 just finished clip #1. What else could there be 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25505-player-report-on-divine-degen/#findComment-181564 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted August 8 Share Posted August 8 Not really sure what chefsoda meant by this not being mrdm... it's clearly mrdm. In just the first clip alone, that's enough to give him a 1w ban for mrdm | nitrp. Why didn't you offer this clip as proof tho? I do want to add that I checked his profile and it appears chefsoda gave him a verbal ptox for player targeting. After he was already given a warn for ptox, @ChefSodawhy's that? Why did you not tell Bee what the punishment was? Him only getting a warn for IRDM, when I know the logs showed all of those kills is insane. I'm gonna be a +1 for a 1w ban for MRDM + NITRP ( Also ty for clipping the clip not in fullscreen, I liked seeing your orange wallpaper ) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25505-player-report-on-divine-degen/#findComment-181565 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChefSoda Posted August 8 Share Posted August 8 Hi BeeTeeth, During the sit (for textscreen telling players to place a hit on you) I brought them & not you and told them to stop targetting you. I explained if they kept interacting with you past that point it would result in a 3d ban for PTOX. The player agreed and was trying their best at offering some sembalance of an explanation for themselves. The sit ended with them agreeing to leave you alone. The harassment did stop after the second sit, but tbf I also think Degen just logged off shortly afterwards. I was advised that I was wrong about my interpretation of MRDM; IDK why but I stupidly thought that mass RDM was RDMing 3+ people, not RDMing 1 person 3+ times. That was incorrect and I apologize for my misinterpretation there. In regard to the initial Mass RDM sit, I will admit I did not handle that sit optimally and I am + 1 for a 1 week ban for MRDM. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25505-player-report-on-divine-degen/#findComment-181566 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted August 8 Author Share Posted August 8 4 minutes ago, Tali said: Why didn't you offer this clip as proof tho? because any mod would check logs between two players and clearly see he was mrdming me lol 5 minutes ago, Tali said: I liked seeing your orange wallpaper thank you its yellow 4 minutes ago, ChefSoda said: During the sit (for textscreen telling players to place a hit on you) I brought them & not you and told them to stop targetting you. I explained if they kept interacting with you past that point it would result in a 3d ban for PTOX. The player agreed and was trying their best at offering some sembalance of an explanation for themselves. The sit ended with them agreeing to leave you alone. The harassment did stop after the second sit, but tbf I also think Degen just logged off shortly afterwards. im not sure if you werent seeing my pm's but I was asking you what happened to the fella because I never saw any console messages in chat indicating anything but then again regular players can't see half of what goes on with mods anyway but in the future please either bring us to the sit to witness it or just pm us back saying something. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25505-player-report-on-divine-degen/#findComment-181567 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted August 8 Share Posted August 8 (edited) Welp, that could've been solved with an easy resolution, MRDM | NITRP (Player targeting was solved according to what Chef said and what his punishments in notes.) +1 Ban for 1 week | MRDM | NITRP +1 Warn Bee for making me watch long ass clips screen recorded Edited August 8 by Vex AC 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25505-player-report-on-divine-degen/#findComment-181568 Share on other sites More sharing options...
ChefSoda Posted August 8 Share Posted August 8 (edited) 16 minutes ago, BeeTeeth said: im not sure if you werent seeing my pm's but I was asking you what happened to the fella because I never saw any console messages in chat indicating anything but then again regular players can't see half of what goes on with mods anyway but in the future please either bring us to the sit to witness it or just pm us back saying something. You are right that was my mistake, I should have kept you, as the reporter, in the loop. At that point I had Degen isolated in sitland in a last ditch effort at deescalating the situation before issuing Degen a ban (obviously hindsight being 20/20 the player should have been banned off rip for MRDM). @TaliMy thought process was that it would probably lead to further escalation of hostility and I thought I could reason with them to stop the harassment. In the future I will be more mindful of this. Edited August 8 by ChefSoda 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25505-player-report-on-divine-degen/#findComment-181569 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted August 8 Author Share Posted August 8 30 minutes ago, ChefSoda said: You are right that was my mistake, I should have kept you, as the reporter, in the loop. At that point I had Degen isolated in sitland in a last ditch effort at deescalating the situation before issuing Degen a ban (obviously hindsight being 20/20 the player should have been banned off rip for MRDM). @TaliMy thought process was that it would probably lead to further escalation of hostility and I thought I could reason with them to stop the harassment. In the future I will be more mindful of this. 9 times out of 10 in cases of obvious player harassment, when you threaten a ban the person will stop, this guy clearly only targetted me due to my gender and continued Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25505-player-report-on-divine-degen/#findComment-181572 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts