Dunker Posted June 25 Author Share Posted June 25 Also why are people responding for him and not responding himself. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25319-anoo-tmod-clear-fail-basing-insane-pixel-peak/page/2/#findComment-179663 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted June 25 Share Posted June 25 Regardless if he made it or not, putting down a dupe makes it yours, I would expect staff members to know better when it comes to this. Notably with all factors considered this isn't the end of the world however along with everyone else claiming responsibility Anoo needs to be talked to and left at that. (Reading up I see thats already occured so nothing further needs to take place) 3 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25319-anoo-tmod-clear-fail-basing-insane-pixel-peak/page/2/#findComment-179666 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted June 25 Share Posted June 25 Given the fact I've been through this before even when it wasn't even my base I made, thats not really the point. +1 for the famous talking to 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25319-anoo-tmod-clear-fail-basing-insane-pixel-peak/page/2/#findComment-179672 Share on other sites More sharing options...
anoo666 Posted June 25 Share Posted June 25 Hello Dunker, I was given this dupe to paste for my friend. It required 2 players, and I agreed to help him. I had no idea it was a pixel peak/failbase until you pointed it out, but now I know, and Melly made sure we fixed it, and it won’t happen again. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25319-anoo-tmod-clear-fail-basing-insane-pixel-peak/page/2/#findComment-179677 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted June 25 Share Posted June 25 I’m gonna go ahead and accept this.. I’ve already spoken to anoo in dms and explained which parts needs to be updated,. Seems they already have done that. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25319-anoo-tmod-clear-fail-basing-insane-pixel-peak/page/2/#findComment-179680 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts