Clowdle Posted June 4 Share Posted June 4 (edited) 2 hours ago, {GN} Isaac said: id be + for a verbal and education I was the one who banned snake eyes for MRDM and I told him then I do not agree with the demote, for this reason and others mentioned I agree with {GN} Isaac on this, +1 for verbal Edited June 4 by Clowdle Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25238-jace-steal-my-name-and-false-demote-me/page/2/#findComment-178975 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Homer Posted June 5 Share Posted June 5 snake eyes, you have been on the server for a very long time. You have a solid understanding of the rules, and I appreciate that you are taking accountability for the MRDM. With that being said, I believe the punishment shall remain and regarding the other user I am +1 for verbal. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25238-jace-steal-my-name-and-false-demote-me/page/2/#findComment-178977 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted June 5 Share Posted June 5 (edited) I’m gonna go ahead and accept this.. user will be talked to when online and educated regarding using demotes but your ban will stay Edited June 5 by {GN} Isaac Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25238-jace-steal-my-name-and-false-demote-me/page/2/#findComment-178983 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts