Dunker Posted May 24 Share Posted May 24 Your In-Game Name: Dunkerwinkle Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:103671434 Who are you reporting?: Plutosmokes STEAM_0:1:84440505 Why are you reporting this player?: -----DISCLAIMER----- KEEP IN MIND I AM NOT TRYING TO DRAMA MONGER I AM MAKING A POINT THAT HE IS A STAFF MEMBER AT THE TOP OF THE LIST ON THE TITSRP DISCORD MEMBERS LIST ON A 13+ SERVER. ANYONE COULD CLICK ON THIS. AS WELL AS THERE BEING SOME VERY WEIRD PORNOGRAPHIC IMAGERY THAT CONCERNS ME AS A PERSON. Being a staff member and having a twitter linked to their profile able to have anyone click on. Their name is displayed on the side of the server and this is very weird. ASWELL as having cub porn on their twitter. These characters are very small, with small proportions of their body and being very sexualized. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: Yes but I cannot post it myself however I have everything in clips. I am not going to post clips filled with porn to fourms for the possibility of a child seeing it. Like I said as some staff will see in the clips I have taken, this one twitter they follow has this furry character with small bodily proportions and child like features. Keep in mind I have found this from plutos discord and it being labeled on there. I think this is very weird and I have all the evidence you need. I will not post it here because it is NSFW so please dm me. 5 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25187-reporting-pluto-smokes-for-having-twitter-link-public-on-profile-filled-with-porn-and-some-weird-porn/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plutosmokes Posted May 24 Share Posted May 24 what?? 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25187-reporting-pluto-smokes-for-having-twitter-link-public-on-profile-filled-with-porn-and-some-weird-porn/#findComment-178458 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Plutosmokes Posted May 24 Share Posted May 24 can you show me where this is because this is an incredibly serious accusation 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25187-reporting-pluto-smokes-for-having-twitter-link-public-on-profile-filled-with-porn-and-some-weird-porn/#findComment-178460 Share on other sites More sharing options...
{GN} Isaac Posted May 24 Share Posted May 24 accepted they have been community removed 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25187-reporting-pluto-smokes-for-having-twitter-link-public-on-profile-filled-with-porn-and-some-weird-porn/#findComment-178464 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts