Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Chance, I don’t know you but I’ve been shown some screenshots of your chats and DMs. I know you may think this is a joke but you make a lot of comments like these and other comments about woman and transgenders. This is concerning. If you can’t drop the edgy / incel act i’m going to remove you. Your conduct and chats need to be safe for everyone 13+. Please make some changes starting today. 

 

I will leave it to the moderators to make the final decision on this report but your conduct has raised a few red flags for me personally. 

  • Like 1
  • uhoh 1
Posted (edited)

So here is the thing. This guy has a prior, and was told not to make any jokes about epstein in a previous report:


This user also has another report up on them about "harassment" 



Due to this individual "madgeeked" having priors, and being explicitly told NOT to make jokes about it, as well as having a sleugh of various screenshots that do not put this user in a positive light, SOMETHING will have to be done.

In the end users like @Silly Lil Gobbo and @TheHypedFreak need to MUTE AND KEEP THEM MUTED. It is not our job to get involved in petty squabbles. While sexual harassment is not allowed, a lot of what he has said is just dorky yapping. Some of it is bad. Obviously you do not like any advances this user is making, so shut them down, and block them if they continue. Do not unblock to "test" this is playing silly games and discredits the situations more. 

With the whole IWRY shit, since im not gonna waste time commenting on both apps when I hold the same opinion either way, Staff are saying IWRY, Players are saying IWRY. It's the latest dumb ass trend on the server. If it's going to be allowed it needs to be allowed in its entirety, or not at all. This whole IWRY (Raid) shit is goofy, and either people are gonna say it as a simple joke, or they are going to imply rape as a joke. Even if someone says I will Raid You, that can still mean the other way. I will make a vote about this topic, but unless someone says I Will Rape You, I really don't see it as a major issue, its like having a name like "Grapist" or something (this is a long running community member who doesn't play anymore btw)

People crying that someone pmd them "IWRY" ingame just comes off as silly and thin skinned. 

Edited by Blue.

most of this could of been avoided by muting / blocking madgeeked but that doesnt allow him to compare godiva to epstien, the iwry part is tricky since im sure most people who say iwry mean raiding and not r###, i think the best option for this is just to ban using "IWRY" all together and force people to type out "i will raid you" instead, its like saying "kys" but then saying keep your self safe or some shit, i think a +1 warn for P-TOX + note mainly for the epstien part since we cant really go ahead  and punish everyone who has said iwry before

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...