Jump to content

Recommended Posts

In-Game Name

BiggieCheese

Your Steam ID

76561198303297604

Why were you banned or warned?

Attempting to crash the server

Why should you be unwarned/unbanned?

Honestly, I’m 100% sure I did do what I was banned for. Dumb 16 year old kids do dumb shit. Sorry for the trouble. I've matured a good bit since then. I’m almost 23 now and have started playing a bit of gmod again, so I want to try some darkrp for real. An unban would be cool, but if it’s a no, I completely understand.

Why bother appealing a 6 year old ban when other servers exist? I have played on other servers, but this is the biggest one. Lots of people means lots of interesting situations to get into, I’d think. Thanks for your time :)

Who warned/banned you?

Slick McStubbins

How long were you warned or banned for?

Permanently
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25153-ban-appeal/
Share on other sites

hi there, you were banned for attempting to crash the server which we dont even perma ban for first offenses anymore so i'll be +1 for unban 

Please note that when you do come back to the server, make sure you read our rules since its been since 2019 since you've last joined. 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25153-ban-appeal/#findComment-178070
Share on other sites

(Crashing Server) Attempting to lag or crash the server

This will be a 6 month ban about 90% of the time.
Even threatening it can lead to a 6 month ban.

Causing lag in game and DDoSing fall under this.

 

Seeing as you have been banned for 6 years which is significantly longer than 6 months I will +1 for Unban.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25153-ban-appeal/#findComment-178071
Share on other sites

Well stated staff team i will also +1 for unban

Spoiler

Bans (2)

Reason Time Unbanned Admin
Attempting to crash server Aug 26, 2019 Never Slick McStubbins(STEAM_0:1:101510230)
Minge, RDMx2 Oct 3, 2018 Oct 6, 2018 North Bear(STEAM_0:1:58167898)

you have been banned longer then i started playing the server by like a couple months

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25153-ban-appeal/#findComment-178084
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...