Bill Candy Posted May 9 Share Posted May 9 I got banned my brother was on my keyboard Im really sorry I dont know what to do Im shaking and in danger right now please unbann me so I can play I will never let my brother on my keyboard every again or I will hit him hard my name on there is Bill Candy plesae unban plox Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25121-can-i-get-unbanned/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
GoatNuts Posted May 9 Share Posted May 9 no Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25121-can-i-get-unbanned/#findComment-177763 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted May 9 Share Posted May 9 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25121-can-i-get-unbanned/#findComment-177770 Share on other sites More sharing options...
EpicWafflehouse Posted May 9 Share Posted May 9 To quote you from when you got banned. “I’ll just buy the game again.” Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25121-can-i-get-unbanned/#findComment-177772 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Autisimo Maki Posted May 9 Share Posted May 9 Should of at least went out with a bang. How disappointing Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25121-can-i-get-unbanned/#findComment-177774 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now