Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Dude I don't care if this comes off as whining but the mega base in kingdom which didn't start back up since recently is causing so much server lag and fram drops its getting fucking ridiculous for some of us who are on lower end pcs. This started at the beginning of this month and look I get it yall are making mad cash but Jesus fucking Christ dude its annoying as fuck that even when I'm not doing shit it feels like my pc is about to fucking explode. THERE IS NO REASON THAT A GAME MADE IN 2004 SHOULD BE PUSHING MY COMPUTER TO ITS LIMIT MAN. Birds with hands by IG/ Handadder! - 9GAG

  • Nerd 1
  • Baby Laugh 1
  • Crybaby 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/25110-mega-base-bullshit/
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...