chance Posted April 18 Share Posted April 18 (edited) Your In-Game Name: madgeeked Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:47316066 Who are you reporting?: STEAM_0:1:147124079 ; STEAM_0:0:245189792 Why are you reporting this player?: I was solo raiding these 2 players and won the raid, until they came back and killed me again. There were staff online at the time, but none would take my sit. I feel as if this is a pretty clear cut case of Brutal NLR™ during a raid, and players should not feel like they can get away with this. Edit: I didn't realize until posting, but the other guy wasn't even on the door, and thus should not have been defending the raid either. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://file.garden/aZgZSqVRYz5ta1-4/cloudzeys%20santa.mp4 Edited April 18 by chance Explained. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24999-nlr-during-raid/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lean Posted April 18 Share Posted April 18 STEAM_0:0:245189792 (https://gyazo.com/08e61b9101486cad7d014adc5e7eba2e) Given this player has been educated on nlr I will be +1 for a warn for nlr. STEAM_0:1:147124079 (https://gyazo.com/96c88b5f22fbc69adaac884d395c146e) This player has 1 verbal for an rdm I will be +1 for a verbal warning for nlr. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24999-nlr-during-raid/#findComment-176698 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Georgio (67th Regiment) Posted April 19 Share Posted April 19 STEAM_0:0:245189792 +1 for 1 day ban for NLR given recent verbal warning and absolute nature of the interference. STEAM_0:1:147124079 +1 for warn for NLR given they have a clean record, but the interference was still severe. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24999-nlr-during-raid/#findComment-176751 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted April 21 Share Posted April 21 Both users dont have much going on punishment or playtime wise, and it was seemingly one case of nlr. The loss also wasn't a huge loss - so a verbal note for Cloudzey, and a warn for Dark Boi Santa is fair. ACCEPTED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24999-nlr-during-raid/#findComment-176840 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts