Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

isidro

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:555071826

Who are you reporting?:

Plakesy, ID STEAM_0:0:102755223

Why are you reporting this player?:

They mustve been raiding Bank then i killed them when they engaged me in combat, i was fucking off in PD getting raped by my fellow officers when Plakesy decided he hasnt had enough of me and killed me more.still unsure why he shot me the second time around :/

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mwil7vCm6e_5ki3Xw?invite=cr-MSw2MzQsMTk0Nzg4MjMz&v=114
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24990-rdm-nlr/
Share on other sites

That clip was relatively fun to watch, player reported doesn't really have much time, but it does look like he's here to troll and knows what he's doing. +1 for a warn for RDM

his last punishment for RDM was a verbal on Jan 17, 2026, so while he does look like he's goofing off he could just not be super sure of the rules and is having a bit of fun I could see him being educated. I feel like a 3d ban might be a bit too much here.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24990-rdm-nlr/#findComment-176666
Share on other sites

Alright so I've looked at everything and tbh I don't really see this as a giant deal to ban for 3 days lol.

This guy hasn't had a single instance of RDM since January of this year and plus there isn't really any harm here, nothing was lost.

With that said, my vote will be a +1 towards a warn for RDM | RRDM

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24990-rdm-nlr/#findComment-176722
Share on other sites

I also think a +1 warn for RDM is valid here, just based off of recent warnings, this player hasn't received any punishment for 3 months which is a pretty good cushion. Obviously, they have been informed regarding the rules since they have a previous verbal but since this seems like a one-time occurrence, I think a warn is justified.

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24990-rdm-nlr/#findComment-176732
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...