Cr0w Posted March 16 Share Posted March 16 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Crow Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93401841 Who are you reporting?: BeeTeeth Why are you reporting this player?: This moderator brought me to a sit while I was donating to the impoverished people of TITS RP, and proceeded to throw my LEVEL 2 LOOT CRATE which spawned in when I was teleported, with the excuse of "NO OPENING LOOTBOXES IN SITLAND" without even being given a chance to pick it up, which led to it being OPENED and STOLEN. After repeated requests to refund my lost crate by this staff member, I was told NO and to bring it to the forums. This was a very unprofessional and disrespectful encounter by BeeTeeth. I would like to be refunded my Level 2 Loot Crate and receive an apology for letting someone ROB it in front of me without repercussions. #JusticeForCrow Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/mjrMcoEciDjxBz4AZ?invite=cr-MSxOam4sNTY2MjM0MTY1&v=38 Edited March 16 by Cr0w 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24761-abusive-biased-staff-member/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted March 16 Share Posted March 16 hi. The sit you were involved was RDA, which was ruled out as false ofc so i closed the ticket minutes after you were brought into the sit, beforhand however you had dropped a t2 in sitland. My procedure is to always grav gun and throw them far away otherwise i inv them. this case I just flung the t2 like normal. After I returned you, you were complaining about your stolen t2. I reminded you multiple times to quiet down the argument otherwise take it to forums. Not sure what you're trying to gain out of this ticket, but a t2 cost 75k at most. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24761-abusive-biased-staff-member/#findComment-175256 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cr0w Posted March 16 Author Share Posted March 16 (edited) 8 minutes ago, BeeTeeth said: Not sure what you're trying to gain out of this ticket, but a t2 cost 75k at most. You made me lose an item intentionally and refused to apologize or to give me a 88 thousand crate back. You instantly threw it while I was trying to pick it up, which you can see in the clip. Then watched someone open it and then told me you threw it because I can't open crates in sitland. If you apologized or gave me a "75k t2" back I would not have made this report. Edited March 16 by Cr0w Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24761-abusive-biased-staff-member/#findComment-175260 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted March 16 Share Posted March 16 While I don't think it's a massive deal losing a T2, Bee did handle this somewhat poorly by refusing any form of compensation for having your lootbox stolen without being given a chance to inventory it which is why I can definitely understand why a report was made. I'll be +1 for a talk with Beeteeth and reimbursement for the lost lootbox. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24761-abusive-biased-staff-member/#findComment-175263 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted March 16 Share Posted March 16 (edited) 1 hour ago, Cr0w said: You made me lose an item intentionally and refused to apologize or to give me a 88 thousand crate back. You instantly threw it while I was trying to pick it up, which you can see in the clip. Then watched someone open it and then told me you threw it because I can't open crates in sitland. If you apologized or gave me a "75k t2" back I would not have made this report. Crow, I’ll give you 5 t2 and a talisman box + 2m to make up for it Edited March 16 by BeeTeeth 1 1 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24761-abusive-biased-staff-member/#findComment-175272 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cr0w Posted March 16 Author Share Posted March 16 (edited) no i am looking for a single t2 and apology for letting dumb magpie steal shiny object from chad crow Edited March 16 by Cr0w 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24761-abusive-biased-staff-member/#findComment-175300 Share on other sites More sharing options...
soulvious Posted March 16 Share Posted March 16 @Cr0w YOU DONT GET TO USE BIRD PICTURES YOU FUCKING IMPOSTER 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24761-abusive-biased-staff-member/#findComment-175306 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted March 16 Share Posted March 16 7 hours ago, Cr0w said: no i am looking for a single t2 and apology for letting dumb magpie steal shiny object from chad crow Okay lmao a t2 and a note in your dm 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24761-abusive-biased-staff-member/#findComment-175311 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted March 17 Share Posted March 17 9 hours ago, soulvious said: @Cr0w YOU DONT GET TO USE BIRD PICTURES YOU FUCKING IMPOSTER Had to unhide this shit to stir up the #birdwar #crowmind. But yea +1 to talk to beetreth about this I don't think they meant any harm just handled poorly we all make mistakes and she owned up to it, but a slight readjustment might help in this. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24761-abusive-biased-staff-member/#findComment-175330 Share on other sites More sharing options...
soulvious Posted March 17 Share Posted March 17 Brethren @Cr0w has been found guilty by the highest bird council on MURDER OF A FELLOW BIRD BRETHEREN. MURDER OF THE BIRDMAYOR WHILE IN OFFICE. BETRAYING THE BIRD CODE. AND BEING A SELLOUT TO THE HUMANS. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24761-abusive-biased-staff-member/#findComment-175341 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts