Parth Patel Posted March 15 Share Posted March 15 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Parth Patel Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:864675977 Who are you reporting?: oRuin STEAM_0:1:80163443 Why are you reporting this player?: Player tox | hard R | https://streamable.com/lqel7k Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://streamable.com/lqel7k This is breaking server rules | this user also has priors for player tox Edited March 15 by Parth Patel 3 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24752-oruin-player-tox/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted March 15 Share Posted March 15 This guy has a recent verbal and warning for saying slurs just within this past month, I think he knows now not to say the hard r +1 for 3d ban for Ptox + note 1 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24752-oruin-player-tox/#findComment-175207 Share on other sites More sharing options...
oRuin Posted March 15 Share Posted March 15 I obviously said "SOFT A" and to my understanding that's okay as I've been told. Knowing how you don't like me and we constantly have negative interactions and I know youre ban/sit/report happy and are recording constantly youre the LAST person i would say that to, not that ive said it after my last warning. Youre clearing doing everything you can to get me banned for some reason, in the video i clearly dont use the hard R. I dont know what else to say in response to this as I feel the video speaks for it self showing i said the SOFT A and not the HARD R N word 2 2 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24752-oruin-player-tox/#findComment-175208 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parth Patel Posted March 15 Author Share Posted March 15 2 minutes ago, oRUin said: I obviously said "SOFT A" and to my understanding that's okay as I've been told. Knowing how you don't like me and we constantly have negative interactions and I know youre ban/sit/report happy and are recording constantly youre the LAST person i would say that to, not that ive said it after my last warning. Youre clearing doing everything you can to get me banned for some reason, in the video i clearly dont use the hard R. I dont know what else to say in response to this as I feel the video speaks for it self showing i said the SOFT A and not the HARD R N word oRuin, its clear you said the hard r in the clip you can hear "ER" at the end. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24752-oruin-player-tox/#findComment-175210 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted March 15 Share Posted March 15 (edited) 10 minutes ago, oRUin said: I obviously said "SOFT A" and to my understanding that's okay as I've been told. Knowing how you don't like me and we constantly have negative interactions and I know youre ban/sit/report happy and are recording constantly youre the LAST person i would say that to, not that ive said it after my last warning. Youre clearing doing everything you can to get me banned for some reason, in the video i clearly dont use the hard R. I dont know what else to say in response to this as I feel the video speaks for it self showing i said the SOFT A and not the HARD R N word Dude we all heard the soft er, it literally sounded like you let it slip on accident edit: not sure why multiple people are saying they hear an A, here’s a cut clip provided above Edited March 15 by BeeTeeth Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24752-oruin-player-tox/#findComment-175211 Share on other sites More sharing options...
oRuin Posted March 15 Share Posted March 15 2 minutes ago, BeeTeeth said: Dude we all heard the soft er, it literally sounded like you let it slip on accident I would never casually say the hard R... I was being extremely cordial as shown in the video and again, in the video its clear I say the soft A. Maybe my West coast accent may sound unfamiliar to you but to me and many others who've already seen this report say it clearly a soft A because in no way shape or form did i say the hard R. 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24752-oruin-player-tox/#findComment-175214 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted March 15 Share Posted March 15 Just now, oRUin said: I would never casually say the hard R... Uhh yeah you would, cuz you already did Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24752-oruin-player-tox/#findComment-175216 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BOT sittoandmori Posted March 15 Share Posted March 15 (edited) I want to note there was a recent report on oRuin for PlayerTox and while it has been deleted by the report (due to a bribe taken in-game) I think it's worth noting. Edited March 15 by BOT sittoandmori 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24752-oruin-player-tox/#findComment-175217 Share on other sites More sharing options...
oRuin Posted March 15 Share Posted March 15 Just now, BeeTeeth said: Uhh yeah you would, cuz you already did Even if I did previously get warned already, in this case I 100% can assure you I did not say the Hard R., Just because I got warned for it does not mean that every action I do will be the same. I learned from my mistakes and did not use the Hard R. Ask Lean the former mod about the context around it, look up chat logs if you can because the context around that was me telling someone to not say the N word but i spelled the word out. and regardless of that lean gave me a verbal for "racism" even though I was not saying that word to anyone directly and simply telling someone not to say the N word. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24752-oruin-player-tox/#findComment-175219 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted March 15 Share Posted March 15 2 minutes ago, oRUin said: Even if I did previously get warned already, in this case I 100% can assure you I did not say the Hard R., Just because I got warned for it does not mean that every action I do will be the same. I learned from my mistakes and did not use the Hard R. Ask Lean the former mod about the context around it, look up chat logs if you can because the context around that was me telling someone to not say the N word but i spelled the word out. and regardless of that lean gave me a verbal for "racism" even though I was not saying that word to anyone directly and simply telling someone not to say the N word. Right, regardless. The video provided very clearly showed you saying the hard r. I also liked how you said “ it’s my western accent!! “ so why did it suddenly decide to show when u said the n word and not the rest of your sentence? you speak in a very basic and general American accent, like me. So im a little confused why u suddenly have an accent when saying the n word here. honesty, if this was a first offense or maybe if you genuinely spoke in a thicker or deeper accent this probably could be brushed off, except it’s not, this is not the first time you’ve said slurs and your accent isn’t deep. hence my decision on this post. Have a good rest of your night. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24752-oruin-player-tox/#findComment-175220 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts