Cr0w Posted March 13 Share Posted March 13 Your In-Game Name: Crow Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93401841 Who are you reporting?: Elinaz STEAM_0:1:67143674 Why are you reporting this player?: This user CRASHED OUT and vote banned me for "mother fucking fucker RDA fucking ass fucking hole" after being arrested for having a swep out, which at that time was made illegal by the mayor. COULDN'T EVEN VOTE NO. pls remove ban and com remove voteban abuser !!! #crowmind Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/miBZ5JHRZVoU7t9-U?invite=cr-MSxCSm8sNTY2MjM0MTY1&v=86 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24749-voteban-abuser/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted March 14 Share Posted March 14 Hi Crow! I hate that this happened, but do you happen to have any proof of what you claim current laws were at the time? I just want to make sure it actually was a law in place before I vote on this. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24749-voteban-abuser/#findComment-175152 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted March 14 Share Posted March 14 (edited) 1 hour ago, Tali said: Hi Crow! I hate that this happened, but do you happen to have any proof of what you claim current laws were at the time? I just want to make sure it actually was a law in place before I vote on this. Its in the video top right after arrest. Its quick but you can see last law is valid sweps/weps aos. Bro had a swep. +1 for warn for false voteban. And 7 day restriction. Edited March 14 by Madx2r0 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24749-voteban-abuser/#findComment-175158 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted March 14 Share Posted March 14 6 minutes ago, Madx2r0 said: Its in the video top right after arrest. Its quick but you can see last law is valid sweps/weps aos. No clue how I missed that the first time lol. +1 for warn and 7 day vote ban restriction Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24749-voteban-abuser/#findComment-175159 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BOT sittoandmori Posted March 15 Share Posted March 15 This is pretty obvious voteban abuse as Elinaz had a swep when you arrested them. I'm guessing they simply raged in this situation. +1 for warn and 7 day vote ban restriction (and the removal of the voteban from your profile obviously) Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24749-voteban-abuser/#findComment-175229 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted March 16 Share Posted March 16 +1 for warn and 1w Vote Restriction. Apparently playing the game is ragebait, love to see it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24749-voteban-abuser/#findComment-175255 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted March 16 Share Posted March 16 The evidence is pretty clear cut, a warn and a 1w vote restrict seem fair Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24749-voteban-abuser/#findComment-175264 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BOT sittoandmori Posted March 16 Share Posted March 16 Elinaz Will receive a warn for Vote System Abuse and a 7d voterestrict. The voteban will be removed off of your profile. ACCEPTED Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24749-voteban-abuser/#findComment-175288 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts