soulvious Posted March 13 Share Posted March 13 https://medal.tv/games/imported-clips/clips/mit9nfOxV2YgYjZFO?invite=cr-MSx2SWMsNDg5MjEwNzky&v=18 Fistly New birdmayor model I STILL OWN THE BIG ONE FUCK OFF YOU'RE NOT GETTING IT! Buuuuuuut how the fuck did he kill me with a physgun? As fucking Hilarious as that is lol 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24745-hmmmmmmmmm/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted March 13 Share Posted March 13 He was spawn of hell, and turned back to a citizen after killing you. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24745-hmmmmmmmmm/#findComment-175141 Share on other sites More sharing options...
tali Posted March 14 Share Posted March 14 Yeah like blac said, he was spawn of hell. Fire new model tho Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24745-hmmmmmmmmm/#findComment-175163 Share on other sites More sharing options...
soulvious Posted March 14 Author Share Posted March 14 Ahhhhhh ok. Lol I wasn't even mad I was just genuinely confused. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24745-hmmmmmmmmm/#findComment-175169 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now