hoodwink Posted February 27 Share Posted February 27 (edited) Your In-Game Name: hoodwink Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198133869796/ Who are you reporting?: Dil Doe, 76561199231760436 Why are you reporting this player?: Player Dil Doe follows me around the suburb district to some un-owned houses. He tries to quickly run up to the door and buy it so that he can kill me inside. He is already basing at Picolas Cave. I run out of the base right as he is buying the door. He does not intend you live there so and just meant to kill base me. I then do a quick little fake at the unowned house next door where I again catch him trying to kill base me. I go in the house, he follows me again, he buys it, kills me inside. All of it is in the clip, he made it very short and obvious what he was doing since he was also preoccupied being toxic in OOC chat. (He typed for hours last night) Player Dil Doe did NOT base at either of these two places, he did not place down any dupes or even replanted the drugs in the back and then quickly resold them. I'm making this report because there we're no staff on at the time, this is the 3rd time this player has followed me and killed me this way, and he is extremely toxic, comms abusive, and made a false report against me. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://streamable.com/atcmx4 https://imgur.com/L5lgX20 https://imgur.com/cxtV9Sa https://imgur.com/rQ9Kq7e Edited February 27 by hoodwink added screenshots, clicked yes on evidence button. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24687-fail-rp-rdm-kill-basing/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
hoodwink Posted February 27 Author Share Posted February 27 Player Dil Doe lied to a moderator claiming he was there to sell the door for the first house. Here is extended clip showing both houses with no owner. 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24687-fail-rp-rdm-kill-basing/#findComment-174690 Share on other sites More sharing options...
shooterdriver Posted February 28 Share Posted February 28 (edited) Nice try buddy , I got a clip of me basing in picolas and delta crying for me to SELL all doors or he will see me on the forums which is why I sold doors (it was 5am I forgot I even owned other doors and had crops / drugs in there) and this is after the fact when you guys raided me ( I defended) in PICOLAS cave. I was a farmer and had planted crops / drugs in that base which is why I went back to buy my doors since I was done basing with ents ( plots , printers ) in PICOLAS cave. That is also why I switched to my cc for movement (master sword). Also you posted 2 of the same clips :p. CLIP OF ME SELLING ALL DOORS : PICTURE OF ME CONFIRMING IN CHAT : PLAYER BEING TOXIC / who do you think you are saying my chat perms are lost? what is wrong with you? Me responding to hoodwink when I wasn't even talking to him , he just likes speaking when not being spoken to : hoodwink claiming I am toxic but talks to me? : Edited February 28 by shooterdriver Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24687-fail-rp-rdm-kill-basing/#findComment-174704 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted February 28 Share Posted February 28 (edited) Dil Doe, It's still fail raiding, he doesn't own the doors. Edited February 28 by Chairman Chair the Chair 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24687-fail-rp-rdm-kill-basing/#findComment-174711 Share on other sites More sharing options...
shooterdriver Posted February 28 Share Posted February 28 Like I said I had to sell all my doors because their party was crying . I owned that base regardless and those are my crops he took out of the harvest zone ( my ents) , I was protecting them he basically raided me. He knows what he is doing trying to bait when he was raiding me back to back when I was in picolas and he was waiting at my base when I sold all doors. But he won't show the WHOLE clip though... Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24687-fail-rp-rdm-kill-basing/#findComment-174726 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted February 28 Share Posted February 28 9 hours ago, shooterdriver said: I got a clip of me basing in picolas and delta crying for me to SELL all doors or he will see me on the forums which is why I sold doors (it was 5am I forgot I even owned other doors and had crops / drugs in there) I don't see how this ties into your case, if you just had Delta "crying" for you to abide by the rules of basing why go break that same rule? You aren't on doors and he isn't on doors, there is no raid, there is no rp. Either way I'm +1 for RDM warn on Dil Doe 10 hours ago, shooterdriver said: PLAYER BEING TOXIC / who do you think you are saying my chat perms are lost? what is wrong with you? You could have done a better job hiding the fact you were also shooting jabs, or I'd sympathize a bit more. This is just a video game, and most I can say is don't interact with each other. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24687-fail-rp-rdm-kill-basing/#findComment-174728 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted February 28 Share Posted February 28 It sounds a lot like you needed to stay away from each other, its easy for things to get out of hand that time.of the day and people have pretty short fuses. Either way mistakes were made and Chairs done a good job of explaining it to you, +1 for RDM warn on Dil Doe. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24687-fail-rp-rdm-kill-basing/#findComment-174739 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted February 28 Share Posted February 28 (edited) 17 hours ago, shooterdriver said: -snip- I am confused, you are claiming you sold all doors so that you would no longer own the picolas base, as well as the suburbs base where you killed Hoodwink (total of 4 doors). However, the video YOU posted shows that when you pressed sell all doors, only one door was sold. There seems to be a trend where you keep lying during sits and to staff/on reports. Your word is starting to not have meaning. I'm almost convinced you deadass recorded the video after this thread was made and just staged it, but badly. In addition, as Chair said above: even if you previously owned the base and then sold doors (which you have shown you didn't), you still didn't own them at the time of Hoodwink trespassing, so this very much so seems like killbasing out of disliking the player. Edited February 28 by Blacnova 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24687-fail-rp-rdm-kill-basing/#findComment-174746 Share on other sites More sharing options...
shooterdriver Posted March 1 Share Posted March 1 (edited) Lol how am I lying if delta said in chat I own 2 bases? Also if I am lying why would I have it clipped? I can't even clip automatically either I have to click ALT+Z and click record and then stop recording. I bought the door back twice it's just not on the clip I feel like you are just bias because the person I am reporting is your friend and you guys base together as a GROUP. Please show me proof of me staging any clip , all clips and chat logs except the one of hoodwink saying "you suck loser" are from the SAME day LOL. and the Dunker situation I was on doors just didn't click F2 , I was in that base the whole time lol ran out to reload cause my gun only had 1 bullet in it. Second off the picolas cave situation I didn't know breaking a deployable shield means I can be KOS and Picolas cave is a PUBLIC area which we been through IN-game and I was told after my "rule break" happened. Please don't be quick to assume and judge , just because you are bias doesn't mean I am lying. Edited March 1 by shooterdriver Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24687-fail-rp-rdm-kill-basing/#findComment-174757 Share on other sites More sharing options...
shooterdriver Posted March 1 Share Posted March 1 (edited) 11 hours ago, Chairman Chair the Chair said: I don't see how this ties into your case, if you just had Delta "crying" for you to abide by the rules of basing why go break that same rule? You aren't on doors and he isn't on doors, there is no raid, there is no rp. Either way I'm +1 for RDM warn on Dil Doe You could have done a better job hiding the fact you were also shooting jabs, or I'd sympathize a bit more. This is just a video game, and most I can say is don't interact with each other. Crying as in he lost (3 raiders vs me SOLO) and he was picking at anything , it was 5 in the morning I honestly forgot until he said anything about it and I did sell all doors like a normal player would. Edited March 1 by shooterdriver Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24687-fail-rp-rdm-kill-basing/#findComment-174758 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts