Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Deaf Cat

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:626528334

Who are you reporting?:

DR4Y STEAM_0:0:52885265

Why are you reporting this player?:

1 sit made with 3 staff online. No sits made. Player attempted to raid PD in order to kill their hit target, supposedly.
Online staff during this:
xoxt
Chairman Chair The Chair
Dom Pog

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

Relevant Info:

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lSu2rxMQfikbRgFMD?invite=cr-MSx3N3IsNTA5NzQzMjkx&v=60
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24450-dr4y-pd-raid-without-advert/
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, BeeTeeth said:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but this player is a hitman. Hitmen can raid a base without advert but only if they kill the target and do not mess with entities 

https://imgur.com/a/M9qpXiL 

Yes, this is true BeeTeeth! Hitmen can raid! Under the General Raiding Rules, it says

  • You must advert for PD, Bank and Kingdom raids. Normal base raids do not need an advert.

This does not forbid him from raiding the PD. This simply allows him to raid to partake in his job! It does not allow him to raid anyone for the fun of it! I may be incorrect here so I would like for a staff member to correct me, but if you raid the PD for any reason not related to an event you have to advert [PD Raid]? I have been told previously by staff, albeit months ago, that unless you can just walk in and shoot them you must advert [PD Raid] if you have to lockpick/breach any doors/entities to reach your target as that is a raiding action.

Hitmen do have to advert a raid on PD even if only for the sake of killing their target. However, this is a bit of a niche rule and has caused confusion in the past so I'll be +1 for a verbal for DR4Y.

 

I'll also close out this report likely in the next 24h unless any other staff members would like to add anything. 

7 hours ago, Kert Kobean said:

Hitmen do have to advert a raid on PD even if only for the sake of killing their target. However, this is a bit of a niche rule and has caused confusion in the past so I'll be +1 for a verbal for DR4Y.

 

I'll also close out this report likely in the next 24h unless any other staff members would like to add anything. 

When having this explained to me I still kinda didn't get it so I agree with +1 for verbal

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...