Randy Posted January 3 Share Posted January 3 Your In-Game Name: Deaf Cat Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:626528334 Who are you reporting?: adog STEAM_0:0:34334870 Why are you reporting this player?: 2 reports made with 3 staff online. No sit done. Attached is the video of the incident along with a screenshot of adog's party. The player I killed was not in the party at the time of the incident. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lPRHGpDRlnfD59bF8?invite=cr-MSxNRWosNTA5NzQzMjkx&v=60 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lPRNChMmRpNkiPZwV?invite=cr-MSx5VW0sNTA5NzQzMjkx&v=NaN 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24399-adog-fail-party-assist/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted January 3 Share Posted January 3 (edited) Being as how the alien dude wasn't in a party, yea he should not have RDM'd you. I don't think this warrant anything other than an education. Dude has no priors and no history. I feel like you could've gotten through to them easier by just telling them yourself that they can't just kill you without being in a party. Sure I know your sits appear to have not been taken - but in the end reporting simple offenses like this will often result in a nothing burger unless the person has priors/punishments I get its mainly staff's job to teach new players the rules, but it would save you time to just tell the dude what he did wrong if you aren't getting any help at the time, it was rdm, but honestly it was mostly harmless and silly. Definitely think it could have been worked out in game, like its encouraged before making a sit about it. (or report) Idk +1 for an education if he's ever seen lol. Edited January 3 by Blue. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24399-adog-fail-party-assist/#findComment-171365 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Randy Posted January 3 Author Share Posted January 3 2 hours ago, Blue. said: Being as how the alien dude wasn't in a party, yea he should not have RDM'd you. I don't think this warrant anything other than an education. Dude has no priors and no history. I feel like you could've gotten through to them easier by just telling them yourself that they can't just kill you without being in a party. Sure I know your sits appear to have not been taken - but in the end reporting simple offenses like this will often result in a nothing burger unless the person has priors/punishments I get its mainly staff's job to teach new players the rules, but it would save you time to just tell the dude what he did wrong if you aren't getting any help at the time, it was rdm, but honestly it was mostly harmless and silly. Definitely think it could have been worked out in game, like its encouraged before making a sit about it. (or report) Idk +1 for an education if he's ever seen lol. I agree Blue! I do try my best to help these people when they break simple rules like this but to my dismay they tend to just ignore me or tell me to screw off! That is why I made the report! Thank you for your advice and assistance! < 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24399-adog-fail-party-assist/#findComment-171375 Share on other sites More sharing options...
BeeTeeth Posted January 3 Share Posted January 3 I mean yeah looks like straight up rdm If anything i'd probably go with a verbal warning for RDM Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24399-adog-fail-party-assist/#findComment-171377 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Melancholia Posted January 5 Share Posted January 5 He hasn't played since saturday so might be hard to hit him with some education. Either way it's gonna be clear cut RDM +1 for a verb added to them Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24399-adog-fail-party-assist/#findComment-171436 Share on other sites More sharing options...
AflictoGaming Posted January 5 Share Posted January 5 Yea im going to have to be +1 for a verbal for RDM. Its a very clear to say and not much needs to be said for it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24399-adog-fail-party-assist/#findComment-171439 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blue. Posted January 5 Share Posted January 5 ACCEPTED User in question will be educated if the chance ever arises. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24399-adog-fail-party-assist/#findComment-171460 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts