Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

Dunkerwinkle

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:103671434

Who are you reporting?:

Bubonic

Why are you reporting this player?:

This player said that I was on Epstein's island and said I say pedo stuff.

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

Yes

I am not trying to get hidden chaos in trouble. He was respectful in the sit but maybe he was too scared to ban him. I think this player should be banned because of his heavy priors of pedo accusations. As you can see I will link the sit and he did not take the sit seriously at all. Showing he obviously doesn't care and all he got away with was a warn. He has two bans for pedo accusations. I cant see his notes and what his other player tox warns were for but I dont doubt it relates. I feel as this should be a ban for his priors and carelessness in the sit for saying that. Trying to say he had no podophilic intentions of saying I was on Epstein's island. Which Im sure no one believes especially with his history. As well as trying to turn the gun on me and saying I say pedo stuff which is just weird. This behavior is just weird and not funny.

 

I thought I should add as you can see in the clip he says, Show me the rule where I cant say what I said. He obviously has not learned from his previous bans, pushing more while I think a warn does nothing.

 

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lPjlbVkfLX4ZKA58q?invite=cr-MSxvaTMsMTgyMTA3NzQ0&v=NaN Pedo Comment
https://imgur.com/a/CYBNgWK Saying im saying pedo stuff

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lPjypGRKUSU3SHlZ4?invite=cr-MSxNaUQsMTgyMTA3NzQ0&v=113 clip of whole sit
https://imgur.com/a/FPbNKgD his priors for people who are too lazy to look

 

Thank you!

 

Edited by Dunkerwickle
  • Thanks 1

I'm thinking this could be treated as his second strike given it's been a few years since his initial punishments. I am leaning towards a +1 for a 1 month ban with an understanding that you will be permabanned the next time you make such comments @Bubonic. Do you have anything to say in your defense?

  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

His defense in the sit was pretty childish and careless. If you didnt id suggest to watch the clip of the sit and see him "defending" himself. I put it in 2 times speed for you guys. @Blacnova @MinShi

Edited by Dunkerwickle

I think it's completely fair on the 1m ban, I did the warn and Mr.Dunker told me he felt it should be more and we both agreed to have more eyes on this. I would also like to hear from Bubonic in this forum, His defense was basically well you could have just been on the island for sports or something like that. Either way it goes you are talking about Epstein Island we all know what you are insinuating.

I will wait to cast my vote until @Bubonicresponds.

 

  • Like 1
33 minutes ago, Hidden Chaos said:

I think it's completely fair on the 1m ban, I did the warn and Mr.Dunker told me he felt it should be more and we both agreed to have more eyes on this. I would also like to hear from Bubonic in this forum, His defense was basically well you could have just been on the island for sports or something like that. Either way it goes you are talking about Epstein Island we all know what you are insinuating.

I will wait to cast my vote until @Bubonicresponds.

 

He also said im saying pedo comments which is weird to say and I am not. I have rarely ever interacted with this guy

How does it go from Bubonic saying

''You're the one saying pedo stuff''
then straight after saying
''i never said you was a pedo''
😕

Pedophile accusations
(Second offense) 1 month ban with no chance of appeal

This would be Bubonic's 2nd pedo acc yes so i'm gonna be leaning for a +1 for 1 month ban
(if we don't count the ones from 2y prior)

  • Thanks 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...