Parth Patel Posted December 28, 2025 Author Share Posted December 28, 2025 1 minute ago, PittsburghGuins said: I made a comment where i said "...phantom pleasure..." Dont forget about when you said you would erp Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24355-guins-inappropriate-convo-with-me/page/2/#findComment-170823 Share on other sites More sharing options...
PittsburghGuins Posted December 28, 2025 Share Posted December 28, 2025 once again, didnt know your age though and corrected it INSTANTLY. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24355-guins-inappropriate-convo-with-me/page/2/#findComment-170824 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parth Patel Posted December 28, 2025 Author Share Posted December 28, 2025 Just now, PittsburghGuins said: once again, didnt know your age though and corrected it INSTANTLY. From my voice its clear that im a minor Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24355-guins-inappropriate-convo-with-me/page/2/#findComment-170825 Share on other sites More sharing options...
PittsburghGuins Posted December 28, 2025 Share Posted December 28, 2025 Just now, Spys said: From my voice its clear that im a minor im sorry dude, but your voice tells nothing. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24355-guins-inappropriate-convo-with-me/page/2/#findComment-170826 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MinShi Posted December 28, 2025 Share Posted December 28, 2025 From the first time i met spy's, I could easily tell that he was a minor.. You claim that you didn't know spy's age but in the clip you said "I forgot you were 15, my fault" Isnt this a direct contradiction? 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24355-guins-inappropriate-convo-with-me/page/2/#findComment-170827 Share on other sites More sharing options...
PittsburghGuins Posted December 28, 2025 Share Posted December 28, 2025 Just now, MinShi said: From the first time i met spy's, I could easily tell that he was a minor.. You claim that you didn't know spy's age but in the clip you said "I forgot you were 15, my fault" Isnt this a direct contradiction? no, i had just misspoken Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24355-guins-inappropriate-convo-with-me/page/2/#findComment-170828 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parth Patel Posted December 28, 2025 Author Share Posted December 28, 2025 "I dont know your age SPYS" - Guins "Yo i forgot ur 15 SPYS" - Guins 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24355-guins-inappropriate-convo-with-me/page/2/#findComment-170829 Share on other sites More sharing options...
HOSS Posted December 28, 2025 Share Posted December 28, 2025 (edited) This comment was not directed at you Spys (would be inappropriate since you are a minor) You are going to hear things on the internet in any setting that may be inappropriate for minors… that’s just how things go. I think Guins did the right thing removing you from the conversation when it was “realized” it wasn’t appropriate due to your age. Guins, try to be smarter with what you say. I think it’s concerning that you “forgot his age” which insinuates you did know his age. Edited December 28, 2025 by HOSS Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24355-guins-inappropriate-convo-with-me/page/2/#findComment-170830 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MinShi Posted December 28, 2025 Share Posted December 28, 2025 I would also like to point out that (atleast to me) It is VERY easy to tell that spys is a minor. Why didnt you ask for his age before inviting him to your 18+ server? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24355-guins-inappropriate-convo-with-me/page/2/#findComment-170831 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MinShi Posted December 28, 2025 Share Posted December 28, 2025 1 minute ago, PittsburghGuins said: no, i had just misspoken So you claimed just now that you didnt know his age but in the clip you said you forgot his age.? Which one is it?? Im a bit confused here Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24355-guins-inappropriate-convo-with-me/page/2/#findComment-170832 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts