1-800-Suicide Posted December 6, 2025 Share Posted December 6, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Piklas Your Steam ID: In profile Who are you reporting?: midwest STEAM_0:1:155901979 and redspencera96 STEAM_0:0:17194442 tbnrcatus5 STEAM_0:0:168439547 Why are you reporting this player?: midwest for rdming Redspencer for raiding without an advert tbnratus for deliberately mishandling a sit (bias) I am going to tell this story chronologically midwest shoots me exactly 30 seconds after i have taken over the kingdom, fired all the guards and was moving to set up my dupe. Claims this was a "party assist" but it clearly it was just an rdm to try to falsely raid the kingdom and steal all the entities while i was in a sit orwalking back to the kingdom. You can tell this is the plan because the previous king (expiredclorox STEAM_0:1:183836463) just so happens to remove his dupe the moment midwest has killed me, and someone starts walking in. Right before I was killed RedspencerA96 was standing still and typing. After I had called a sit he was picking up things into a pickup box without ever adverting kingdom raid (keep in mind i was also on grace). He then claims that he already had the pickup box inside him before i had taken over kingdom, this is clearly a lie because if you change jobs while a pickup box is inside of you it will be spat up immediatly. Since I fired him right after becoming the job he could not have had the pickup box eaten before I was king and he was clearly just trying to save entities. To add to this you can also just hear him placing things into the pickup box when i get returned from the stall sit. tbnrcatus5 was being biased beacuse 1. like all staff say there is inherent bias and he was literally in a party called "fuck piklas" acting like he was going to be normal in the sit. On top of that he claimed that midwests rdm was a party assist and he "saw it happen" but also denied the fact that midwest had killed me more than 20 seconds after i had taken over the kingdom and also fired midwest from being my kings guard. I of course can smell what is going on and demand to be returned since his entire party is obviously trying to salvage the entities thay could while I was in a sit. Overall I don't think that any of the staff team will vote to give harsh punishments here, most likely a warn for redspencer and midwest, despite the deliberate nature of what the are doing (I would want bans being issued). And a fabled "talking to" for tbnrcatus5. I just wanted to showcase the very rat-like nature of these people who cry incessantly about me. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes https://drive.google.com/file/d/1eXpA4Bck_449G7tjVIh8ECZd18US0Lp-/view?usp=sharing Edited December 6, 2025 by 1-800-Suicide 1 1 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24227-report/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
midwest Posted December 6, 2025 Share Posted December 6, 2025 (edited) I wasn't actively raiding after my party assist, you just happened to be out of the range of my /yell. None of my teammates said anything about taking any entities or anything of the such. After I killed you and you made the sit about it, you continued to destroy the entities after said sit. Nothing from Kingdom was taken, there was no "raid". I had done nothing but stalk you after you had killed everyone. (Party Assist clip) I just highly recommend that you stay away from us and we stay away from you to avoid these kinds of scenarios. Edited December 6, 2025 by Cloutdoodle Adding on Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24227-report/#findComment-169464 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Øneiric Posted December 6, 2025 Share Posted December 6, 2025 (edited) So a couple things here I talked to tbnrcatuc5 about the situation he claims that his party with clorox set their job to that, so I cant really point if there was a bias, more like a shitty circumstance. -1 on Staff Bias it looks more like a new mod trying to get a decent understanding but due to them being in a party he probably guess it was a party assist and I did address this with him. I then talked to midwest and he sent me these clips with the claim that you killed his party member and in turn he killed you. and was .already in kingdom when you fired them so any deduction of fail raiding is not here. but since the party was disbanded after death its technically RDM, Seeing that I would say +1 Verbal for RDM https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1443040982504444005/1446971105385648128/Replay_2025-12-06_13-54-00_online-video-cutter.com.mp4?ex=6935ec5a&is=69349ada&hm=bba548b0b1b8961c07ffbf0932dcd5052a6e6c0a2826e24a972b62dfc8f860a6& I will await @RedSpencerA96 response before i make a decision on his end Edited December 7, 2025 by Øneiric Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24227-report/#findComment-169468 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted December 6, 2025 Author Share Posted December 6, 2025 27 minutes ago, Øneiric said: So a couple things here I talked to tbnrcatuc5 about the situation he claims that his party with clorox set their job to that, so I cant really point if there was a bias, more like a shitty circumstance. -1 on Staff Bias it looks more like a new mod trying to get a decent understanding but due to them being in a party he probably guess it was a party assist and I did address this with him. I then talked to midwest and he sent me these clips with the claim that you killed his party member and in turn he killed you. and was .already in kingdom when you fired them so any deduction of fail raiding is not here. but since the party was disbanded after death its technically RDM, Seeing that I would say +1 Verbal for RDM https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/1443040982504444005/1446971105385648128/Replay_2025-12-06_13-54-00_online-video-cutter.com.mp4?ex=6935ec5a&is=69349ada&hm=bba548b0b1b8961c07ffbf0932dcd5052a6e6c0a2826e24a972b62dfc8f860a6& I will await clorox's response before i make a decision on his end Hello please read the entire report, I am saying RedspencerA96 is fail raiding. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24227-report/#findComment-169469 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Øneiric Posted December 6, 2025 Share Posted December 6, 2025 (edited) 2 minutes ago, 1-800-Suicide said: Hello please read the entire report, I am saying RedspencerA96 is fail raiding. Hello, I did, im including him when i'm referencing the fail raid Edited December 6, 2025 by Øneiric Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24227-report/#findComment-169470 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MinShi Posted December 7, 2025 Share Posted December 7, 2025 Hi Piklas After reading over your report and taking a look at the clip its very obvious to me that both of these players indeed broke the rules 1. midwest To me this seems like clear rdm. By the time midwest pressed his party assist bind, the rp scenario was already over. You also cannot party assist to assist in defending a raid since that would be loopholing, I am a +1 for a warn for RDM This player has a pretty hefty amount of play time but also doesn't have any priors for rdm to incentivize a ban 2. redspencera96 At 3:05 you can audibly hear Spencer picking up entities using a pickup box and at 4:10 you can see the player spit it out. This is clearly a fail raid to me I am a +1 for a warn for Spencer for fail raiding 3. tbnrcatus5 Before I give my opinions Id like to give some context to why I personally think this was a bias sit. At 0:56 seconds in the clip Piklas made the report towards midwest At 1:14 Piklas was teleported to sitland by tbnr At 2:17 the sit was claimed I personally think the sit was hastily done. tbnr should have waited for another staff member to take the sit and if another staff member wasn't present then probably should have referred you to the forums. Also as Piklas pointed out, tbnr is also in a party named "fuck piklas" With how fast tbnr teleported Piklas without even claiming the sit & being in a party named "fuck piklas" screams bias to me and seems like he wanted to take the sit just because it was his friend and it was you, Mr Piklas. Id also like to point out how midwest and tbnr are most likely friends going off of the way tbnr & midwest acted during the sit. Over all, I dont think his actions should result in a full demotion since tbnr is very new to staffing but i think tbnr defiantly needs to be spoken to about how he handled the whole situation and probably shouldn't interact with you as a staff member. Thank you for reporting Mr Piklas Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24227-report/#findComment-169486 Share on other sites More sharing options...
RedSpencerA96 Posted December 7, 2025 Share Posted December 7, 2025 (edited) I would like a clarification on how becoming King automatically makes all entities in the Kingdom theirs. There is not rule that states that when a person becomes King, all entities in the Kingdom become the Kings. When a king can just throw down a dupe and hold everyone still remaining in the kingdom as a hostage (including their entities), it would make it FailRP due to the current basing rules. Piklas did this as seen in his clip if he wants to claim he was still raiding. Said rule: "Do not build, remove/replace your dupe, or spawn/remove props during a raid." As pointed out in the previous replies to this post, entitles were put into a pickup box. It would be considered stealing, not raiding. They were not destroyed. The rules state you can't destroy the entities to avoid them being stolen. With a pickup box, the person raiding has every opportunity to get those entities by killing the player with the pickup box. They even have an advantage in this scenario, like seen in the clip, where the person with the pickup box may end up being spit out and that player has to try to recover it while also being attacked. Said rule: Do not destroy your entities during a raid to avoid them being stolen. I was pickup boxing which is stealing, not raiding. Stealing is a common practice on this server and would be under the same scenario as someone leaving the portal unlocked. The only difference is I was already inside. One logics test to this is: 1) Kings assassin successfully kills the King 2) Old King instantly removes dupe 3) New King in this time fires all old Kings Guard and Sets Law for KOS 4) New King drops a dupe blocking everyone in the Kingdom 5) New King has a Grace Period so everyone inside the Kingdom is held hostage by not being able to leave, nor kill the new King. A second important logics test to this is: 1) Kings assassin doesn't have to declare raid, but it is a raid. 2) King's Assassin kills King and becomes King, which ends the raid by the King's Assassin. 3) Now with no raid active, why would a player have to declare a raid to destroy or collect their own entities. To make the scenario logical, the new King would have to leave kingdom and advert raid before reraiding since they must not be in the area to advert raid. If there is a grace period for the King where he can't be killed, then there should be a grace period for people basing to get their entities out or destroy them. Also can we address the player targeting with this comment by Piklas? Edited December 7, 2025 by RedSpencerA96 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24227-report/#findComment-169497 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted December 7, 2025 Share Posted December 7, 2025 (edited) I second MinShi on most if not all of this. Yes Rp scenario was already over so Midwest receives +1 FOR RDM WARN. +1 for warn on Spencer for FAILRAID Imma be honest, if we demote all staff for small mistakes like this on their first few days, we wouldn't have any. I'm personally +1 for talking about it with the accused party. You gotta remember Piklas, staffing ain't like it used to be on this server. It's less about messing with players and more about helping the playerbase and staff now. I hope you have a good day! Edited December 8, 2025 by Henchy Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24227-report/#findComment-169504 Share on other sites More sharing options...
MinShi Posted December 8, 2025 Share Posted December 8, 2025 17 hours ago, RedSpencerA96 said: I would like a clarification on how becoming King automatically makes all entities in the Kingdom theirs. There is not rule that states that when a person becomes King, all entities in the Kingdom become the Kings. After the king is assassinated, the assassin becomes king, therefor the ents are his now. Are you saying that the king doesn't own the entities in his land? 17 hours ago, RedSpencerA96 said: When a king can just throw down a dupe and hold everyone still remaining in the kingdom as a hostage (including their entities), it would make it FailRP due to the current basing rules. Piklas did this as seen in his clip if he wants to claim he was still raiding. Said rule: "Do not build, remove/replace your dupe, or spawn/remove props during a raid." Once the assassin has completed his task to kill the king, the raid is over. Piklas did nothing wrong here. Im not exactly sure what point you're trying to make with this. 17 hours ago, RedSpencerA96 said: I was pickup boxing which is stealing, not raiding. Stealing is a common practice on this server and would be under the same scenario as someone leaving the portal unlocked. The only difference is I was already inside. You were taking entities that weren't yours inside of a base that you are not apart of. What you did was fail raiding. 17 hours ago, RedSpencerA96 said: Also can we address the player targeting with this comment by Piklas? I'm not really sure how Piklas saying this is player targeting? Maybe I'm missing something? 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24227-report/#findComment-169561 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted December 14, 2025 Share Posted December 14, 2025 On 12/7/2025 at 11:11 AM, MinShi said: Hi Piklas After reading over your report and taking a look at the clip its very obvious to me that both of these players indeed broke the rules 1. midwest To me this seems like clear rdm. By the time midwest pressed his party assist bind, the rp scenario was already over. You also cannot party assist to assist in defending a raid since that would be loopholing, I am a +1 for a warn for RDM This player has a pretty hefty amount of play time but also doesn't have any priors for rdm to incentivize a ban 2. redspencera96 At 3:05 you can audibly hear Spencer picking up entities using a pickup box and at 4:10 you can see the player spit it out. This is clearly a fail raid to me I am a +1 for a warn for Spencer for fail raiding 3. tbnrcatus5 Before I give my opinions Id like to give some context to why I personally think this was a bias sit. At 0:56 seconds in the clip Piklas made the report towards midwest At 1:14 Piklas was teleported to sitland by tbnr At 2:17 the sit was claimed I personally think the sit was hastily done. tbnr should have waited for another staff member to take the sit and if another staff member wasn't present then probably should have referred you to the forums. Also as Piklas pointed out, tbnr is also in a party named "fuck piklas" With how fast tbnr teleported Piklas without even claiming the sit & being in a party named "fuck piklas" screams bias to me and seems like he wanted to take the sit just because it was his friend and it was you, Mr Piklas. Id also like to point out how midwest and tbnr are most likely friends going off of the way tbnr & midwest acted during the sit. Over all, I dont think his actions should result in a full demotion since tbnr is very new to staffing but i think tbnr defiantly needs to be spoken to about how he handled the whole situation and probably shouldn't interact with you as a staff member. Thank you for reporting Mr Piklas I dont feel I need to make a big response since Minshi said it perfectly here and I agree with this. I think its a little silly to say there was no bias especially with the party name. If you feel you are going to be biased, do not take the sit. Thats why whenever I make a sit for myself I have someone else take it. I do think that tbnr should be spoken too but all in all he is very new. As for the other things +1 for warn for Spencer for failrp +1 for a warn to midwest for rdm +1 for tbnr to be talked too about not being bias and noting this for future 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24227-report/#findComment-169986 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts