Do you like the current map?

TitsRP

Do you like the current map?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the current map?

• Yes
    • No

I made this a poll on the rule page too but this thread is mainly for a discussion about the map. We like to branch out and try new things but this is the 6th time we have changed the map and people just seem to leave unless its generic, boring downtown.

We like cool maps with a lot of content but we will switch back to a more "popular" map if we have to. I like playing with other people and I know you guys do too even if the map is not extremely fun. This post is mainly for people who have stopped playing but still browse the forums. Let us know!

This map is great. It's so huge that no one ever leaves the spawn because it feels so empty outside of it. This leads to clustering and voicespam and conversations inside of the spawn, making the spawn feel even more lively and the outside seem even more bleak and uninhabited! And then people start dying in the spawn and admin chat starts getting flooded with complaints, and then admins come and start screaming at everyone as well, and it gets more and more lively as people from all over the map die and start adding to the chaos as well!

Oh, and that makes it kinda good for basing in a far off corner, because everyone is so busy hanging out in the spawn that you don't get bothered much.

I like the map a lot.

We had plenty of players last night, but it seems like they all left due to the fact that 80% of our staff team is busy driving on racetracks leaving only a handful of staff to do sits and then they get tired and head off for the rest of the day which leads to rdm/rda/whatever.