PittsburghGuins Posted December 1, 2025 Share Posted December 1, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Guins Your Steam ID: in profile Who are you reporting?: STEAM_0:0:405028339 Why are you reporting this player?: homophobia Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes 1 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24197-homophobia/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted December 2, 2025 Share Posted December 2, 2025 Report is incredibly straightforward. This player has a total of 10 hours on the server all all of his recent playtime is from the last 4 weeks (so presumably very very recent) I feel like a verbal and education to the player when they are online is best suited for this. +1 for a verbal. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24197-homophobia/#findComment-169286 Share on other sites More sharing options...
AflictoGaming Posted December 2, 2025 Share Posted December 2, 2025 +1 for a verbal. Lets educate him and if he does it again we can go from there. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24197-homophobia/#findComment-169294 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted December 3, 2025 Share Posted December 3, 2025 I'd usually just handle this with a verbal and a gigamute following it should the verbal not work, so for the report I'll be +1 for a note added to the player. I'd h Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24197-homophobia/#findComment-169368 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted December 6, 2025 Share Posted December 6, 2025 Accepted. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24197-homophobia/#findComment-169428 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts