BOT sittoandmori Posted November 23, 2025 Share Posted November 23, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: BOT sittoandmori Your Steam ID: 76561199130620329 Who are you reporting?: Fred HanderHale STEAM_0:1:629413172 / Dysbained STEAM_0:0:548266671 Why are you reporting this player?: In clip A Fred first RDA's a builder because I think he just disliked him and then kills me because I have a gun out, which at that point I think it was AoS at most. In clip B Dysbaned kills me right outside of spawn as I try to get my Spawn of Hell target, BuffaloBill, he obviously does this for no reason. In clip C Dysbaned attempts to MRDM but as soon as I get hit I stop him, but then Fred kills me (this was unfortunately the only instance of them teaming I remembered to clip). In clip D Fred kills me right out of spawn and mumbles something right after (I think he says RDM?). In clip E I simply show Dysbaned slogs, to prove he was just going around killing everyone. Usually I wouldn't make a singular report for 2 MRDMrs but they started teaming at a certain point. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: A https://medal.tv/it/games/garrys-mod/clips/lyLmFiwHJeYMbxMAl?invite=cr-MSxyQkgsMjA2NzE2OTUx&v=60 B https://medal.tv/it/games/garrys-mod/clips/lyLVpaLX6uwAw2GS9?invite=cr-MSwyWGgsMjA2NzE2OTUx&v=20 C https://medal.tv/it/games/garrys-mod/clips/lyM1YMKOZG3jzg5ll?invite=cr-MSw4ZG8sMjA2NzE2OTUx&v=30 D https://medal.tv/it/games/garrys-mod/clips/lyM3JMItJ2r_3rqg4?invite=cr-MSxXSWYsMjA2NzE2OTUx&v=26 E https://medal.tv/it/games/garrys-mod/clips/lyM09fcDG4XFQrE8X?invite=cr-MSxqQXIsMjA2NzE2OTUx&v=60 Edited November 23, 2025 by BOT sittoandmori Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24143-fred-handerhale-mrdmrda-dysbained-mrdm/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted November 25, 2025 Share Posted November 25, 2025 Evidence is pretty clear, both players should receive a 1 week ban for MRDM. Fred HanderHale was already banned by me on Sunday, and so no further action is necessary for him. Dysbained will receive a 1w ban. Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24143-fred-handerhale-mrdmrda-dysbained-mrdm/#findComment-168929 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts