1-800-Suicide Posted November 21, 2025 Share Posted November 21, 2025 (edited) Your In-Game Name: Piklas Your Steam ID: in profile Who are you reporting?: Chairman Chair the Chair STEAM_0:0:742175270 Why are you reporting this player?: He was failbasing again. His front prop was not no-collided, was a fading door, and also had NO KEYPADS. I made sure no other prop was an entrance. I asked him in OOC and made a sit about that instance of failbasing. He refused to take it and said "it's already been rtalked about and resolved" In my opinion this should result in an instant demote and a 3-7 day ban for failbase due to the intentional nature of it and the fact that he just had a report accepted on the same base. In reality what happened he made the prop collided, probably because he was out of it so that no one could stealth raid him. This is a clear and continued effort to failbase and intentionally break the rules. In this report he will claim that he was only told to recolor the prop, but that was clearly predicated on that prop being no-collided, which it is NOT. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: No Edited November 21, 2025 by 1-800-Suicide 2 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24121-chairman-failbase-again/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted November 21, 2025 Share Posted November 21, 2025 I will actually tell you the same thing I said ingame, It was talked about, I fixed it, it was resolved. There is a clear path, green means go. Not to mention the time you all raided the base when it was edited. 2 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24121-chairman-failbase-again/#findComment-168648 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 21, 2025 Author Share Posted November 21, 2025 18 minutes ago, Chairman Chair the Chair said: I will actually tell you the same thing I said ingame, It was talked about, I fixed it, it was resolved. There is a clear path, green means go. Not to mention the time you all raided the base when it was edited. How exactly do i go through a solid prop with no keypads? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24121-chairman-failbase-again/#findComment-168653 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted November 21, 2025 Share Posted November 21, 2025 (edited) If you're going to complain about menial things like this on forums every time when you can easily let me know over discord or ingame something is wrong, so I don't have to sit here wasting computer space to get clips for you over and over and over, over what to me is a glitch, I would appreciate it. You should be able to walk through there, I'm sorry the wall doesn't like you or smth gang. You are free to come try again if you need me to get back on. Edited November 21, 2025 by Chairman Chair the Chair grammatical error 5 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24121-chairman-failbase-again/#findComment-168664 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Glorp Posted November 21, 2025 Share Posted November 21, 2025 Genuinely thought you were just having the same issue after what was already resolved and you sure made it seem that way. 4 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24121-chairman-failbase-again/#findComment-168666 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 22, 2025 Author Share Posted November 22, 2025 (edited) "The wall doesn't like you" has to be one of the best excuses I have ever seen for prop blocking your base dupe. I am now even more convinced that the xoxt person just made a fake dupe with it no-collidedas "evidence" in my last report. Edited November 22, 2025 by 1-800-Suicide Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24121-chairman-failbase-again/#findComment-168678 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 23, 2025 Author Share Posted November 23, 2025 Update as of november 23 2025. He is still using a base dupe with prop blocked front, it is still a solid fading door without a keypad with 3 subsequent fading doors that do have keypads. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24121-chairman-failbase-again/#findComment-168851 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted November 24, 2025 Share Posted November 24, 2025 23 hours ago, 1-800-Suicide said: Update as of november 23 2025. He is still using a base dupe with prop blocked front, it is still a solid fading door without a keypad with 3 subsequent fading doors that do have keypads. Im confused. Maybe I will sound stupid but im not the smartest when it comes to bases. Ive never built one myself. But from my understanding the problem is in the front, there is no keypad it is just a prop block right? Or it is a hidden door? I dont see a keypad but you were still able to get through with lock picking it. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24121-chairman-failbase-again/#findComment-168903 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1-800-Suicide Posted November 24, 2025 Author Share Posted November 24, 2025 1 hour ago, Dunkerwickle said: Im confused. Maybe I will sound stupid but im not the smartest when it comes to bases. Ive never built one myself. But from my understanding the problem is in the front, there is no keypad it is just a prop block right? Or it is a hidden door? I dont see a keypad but you were still able to get through with lock picking it. It's just prop blocked but a fading door. It is intentional prop block because there are 3 doors afterwards which do all have keypads. Apparently this guy has "fixed it" and been "spoken to" several times and continues to base with it Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24121-chairman-failbase-again/#findComment-168907 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted November 25, 2025 Share Posted November 25, 2025 2 hours ago, 1-800-Suicide said: It's just prop blocked but a fading door. It is intentional prop block because there are 3 doors afterwards which do all have keypads. Apparently this guy has "fixed it" and been "spoken to" several times and continues to base with it Yeah thats what I thought. In the clip it doesnt look like there is a way through or any keypad or anything. @Chairman Chair the Chairis there any reason why that is? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24121-chairman-failbase-again/#findComment-168921 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts