Jump to content

Disgusting talk about Rape in OOC. Plausible Report on the mod kirbypuff for not taking any sits.


Recommended Posts

Your In-Game Name:

dunkerwinkle

Your Steam ID:

STEAM_0:0:103671434

Who are you reporting?:

STEAM_0:0:60064969

Why are you reporting this player?:

Talking about being a rapist in OOC in a very disgusting way and kirbypuff not taking any sits

Do you have evidence related to this incident?:

No

This player was talking about rape in ooc and it was very disgusting. I made 3 sits then vote banned him. There was one staff member on, kirbypuff who was active and playing in mainland but didnt take any sits. Seems to be a norm recently for some reason. I will get back to that later. Here are logs.

 

Spoiler

----------------
Chat LOGS
----------------
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) weak ass queers <21-11-2025 / 00:00:36>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) i ran a black bitch over with my truck LOL <21-11-2025 / 00:00:11>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) everything shek says is true <20-11-2025 / 23:59:43>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) i still beat up men but it's just to get to their girlfriends/moms/sisters/grandmas <20-11-2025 / 23:59:30>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) can't say I wasn't honest about what I do <20-11-2025 / 23:58:39>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) I love that I can get all this off my chest in GMOD because everyone actully thinks I'm joking LMAO <20-11-2025 / 23:58:19>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) i started with guys before i realized women are easier prey <20-11-2025 / 23:57:37>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) no guins it is true i am a little gay <20-11-2025 / 23:57:14>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) i'm kind of like buffalo bill <20-11-2025 / 23:56:49>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) i am <20-11-2025 / 23:56:40>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) my greatest dreams would be your worst nightmares <20-11-2025 / 23:56:19>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) i'mm the scariest frothing at the mouth wild white nigga you cnan picture <20-11-2025 / 23:55:02>
Player Dunkerwinkle(STEAM_0:0:103671434) (Sir Puggletin) said (OOC) thats weird asf <20-11-2025 / 23:54:52>
Player Dunkerwinkle(STEAM_0:0:103671434) (Sir Puggletin) said (OOC) im being sarcastic <20-11-2025 / 23:54:49>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) whoa you sound mad <20-11-2025 / 23:54:27>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) you've never seen a man like me <20-11-2025 / 23:54:11>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) you're just scared <20-11-2025 / 23:54:06>
Player Dunkerwinkle(STEAM_0:0:103671434) (Sir Puggletin) said (OOC) you sound corny <20-11-2025 / 23:53:58>
Player Dunkerwinkle(STEAM_0:0:103671434) (Sir Puggletin) said (OOC) Violent Chicken Man r u like 12 and trying to be as edgy as possible <20-11-2025 / 23:53:56>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) like pooping or peeing and breathing it comes natural to me <20-11-2025 / 23:53:42>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) it's not weird, it's natural <20-11-2025 / 23:53:25>
Player Dunkerwinkle(STEAM_0:0:103671434) (Sir Puggletin) said place it <20-11-2025 / 23:53:12>
Player Dunkerwinkle(STEAM_0:0:103671434) (Sir Puggletin) said yeah <20-11-2025 / 23:53:09>
Player Dunkerwinkle(STEAM_0:0:103671434) (Sir Puggletin) said yeah seems like no one <20-11-2025 / 23:53:08>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) ceiling fan <20-11-2025 / 23:53:03>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) babyjenna i'm gonna catch you and i'm gonna do crazy things to u twist u up like a pretzel and tape you to my ceiling fa <20-11-2025 / 23:52:59>
Player Dunkerwinkle(STEAM_0:0:103671434) (Sir Puggletin) said good how ru <20-11-2025 / 23:52:57>
Player Dunkerwinkle(STEAM_0:0:103671434) (Sir Puggletin) said hi <20-11-2025 / 23:52:52>
Player Dunkerwinkle(STEAM_0:0:103671434) (Sir Puggletin) said (OOC) Violent Chicken Man what is wrong with you and talking about rape its very weird <20-11-2025 / 23:52:45>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) deal <20-11-2025 / 23:51:22>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) 20k to anyone who tracks down babyjenna for me to enjoy <20-11-2025 / 23:51:03>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) go take him by force if you have to <20-11-2025 / 23:50:20>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) it's babyjenna <20-11-2025 / 23:50:08>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) never <20-11-2025 / 23:50:02>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) bro girl kisser is literally a simp for some femboy on a video game <20-11-2025 / 23:49:45>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) it builds character <20-11-2025 / 23:49:23>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) idk why people around here treat it like an "accusation". I am a proud rapist <20-11-2025 / 23:46:36>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) whey i think you'd piss and shit your pants as soon as i step to you <20-11-2025 / 23:45:40>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (Alien Race) said (OOC) i'm getting kinda bored.. I REALLY want to hurt somebody <20-11-2025 / 23:44:54>
Player Violent Chicken Man(STEAM_0:0:60064969) (nil) said (OOC) my body is a machine that turns women into rape victims <20-11-2025 / 23:44:23>
 

Very disgusting behavior as you can see. I have highlighted it in red for you to see the main points but kept all logs. Id also like to say when I made these 3 sits kirbypuff was fully active. Running around mainland. I dont like reporting mods but I am and others are getting sick of no staff being on or staff not taking any sits. I understand that staff are allowed to play the game as a prior staff member, but recently it has been horrible. 

 

In this clip you will see me bring up kirbypuffs logs and see that he was very clearly active. I made 3 sits over the course of around 6 or 7 minutes. the voteban was made at 12 am est my time. You can see Chicken man say "weak ass queers" and see the timestamp. This was what he last said when he was votebanned. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lybNkqFvMJbgaLScq?invite=cr-MSxRNGosMTgyMTA3NzQ0&v=57

 

Shoutout Henchy

Shoutout MinShi

Shoutout Rivtuu

Shoutout Shoebill

Shoutout Succ

Shoutout Kert

Shoutout SwAve

Shoutout Rubik

Shoutout Joey

Shoutout Titsrp Staff!(except kirbypuff cause he didnt take my sit)

Edited by Dunkerwickle

What the actual hell is wrong with some people?

 

These are genuinely concerning IRL threats, and while I don't think Kirby has to deal with any situation he doesn't want to deal with, the player being reported is an actual fucking deviant and needs to be gone before he unironically hurts somebody

 

I'll be +1 for a community removal of the player, because this is unacceptable and disturbing behavior.

  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Kert Kobean said:

What the actual hell is wrong with some people?

 

These are genuinely concerning IRL threats, and while I don't think Kirby has to deal with any situation he doesn't want to deal with, the player being reported is an actual fucking deviant and needs to be gone before he unironically hurts somebody

 

I'll be +1 for a community removal of the player, because this is unacceptable and disturbing behavior.

Tbh the kirbypuff thing isnt a big deal. I was just ticked that this guy is talking like this in such great detail and nothing was done.

Edited by Dunkerwickle
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Dunkerwickle said:

Tbh the kirbypuff thing isnt a big deal. I was just ticked that this guy is talking like this in such great detail and nothing was done.

That's understandable considering how actually severe the situation is

  • Like 1

We've discussed with each other and we are all in agreement that he should be community removed, the things he has said in those chat logs is downright criminal (He's admitting to being a rapist in these comments). We do not need people like this in our community.

  • Like 1
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...