I was a meth cook and I had a bunch of my meth on the ground. I got up to go to the bathroom and came back and everything was gone. I was gone for like 10 minutes and I have been removed from the job, all my ents are gone. I spent hours getting meth, and it just disappears like that? Also the tent is gone, you know how much that costs? I can understand if I was AFK for like an hour or something but other than that but this feels unplayable. This has never happened to me before but I'm sure it's not a bug as this strongly looks like a feature. I want my stuff back man. Is there a way I can like counter act this or if a staff can resolve this?
Question
m�lsadie
I was a meth cook and I had a bunch of my meth on the ground. I got up to go to the bathroom and came back and everything was gone. I was gone for like 10 minutes and I have been removed from the job, all my ents are gone. I spent hours getting meth, and it just disappears like that? Also the tent is gone, you know how much that costs? I can understand if I was AFK for like an hour or something but other than that but this feels unplayable. This has never happened to me before but I'm sure it's not a bug as this strongly looks like a feature. I want my stuff back man. Is there a way I can like counter act this or if a staff can resolve this?
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24090-got-kicked-off-job-for-going-way-for-a-short-while-and-losing-everything/Share on other sites
8 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now