Henchy Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 (edited) Hello, I was aware you were lagging (you also told me) and I did wait about 10 minutes and then you unfortunately disconnected but that's fine this report works too. it does look like pretty clear RDM, and you in fact did not shoot fingerer (he could've maybe thought you were trying to kill him??). It also doesn't really appear like he's lagging at least to me. +1 for a 3d RDM ban based on your current history. Edit: changed my vote Edited November 20, 2025 by Henchy Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24087-irdm/page/2/#findComment-168403 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 Henchy please read what I wrote. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24087-irdm/page/2/#findComment-168410 Share on other sites More sharing options...
z0mbie Snake Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 (edited) Hey there, so after watching the clip I see you throwing the baby at people and walking around jumping through the smoke etc, a swat member pulls out handcuffs on you attempts to arrest you so you gun him down and in my opinion not even looking in Mustard's direction and he did say he was lagging but in this clip its pretty clear cut and shows the opposite. I wish we could see Mustard's side of it, but unfortunately, to me, it looks like blatant RDM, and could it have definitely been misjudged? Yes, but to me this looks like mustard was just in the wrong place at the wrong time and just thought he was being shot at it, and considering he does have a good amount of priors, I am +1 for 3d rdm ban Edited November 20, 2025 by z0mbie Snake Changed vote Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24087-irdm/page/2/#findComment-168414 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 So I'm receiving a ban for something out of my control? I mean voting for a ban on a confusing situation is stupid in my opinion. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24087-irdm/page/2/#findComment-168470 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 Not to mention all of my warns are from almost 8 months ago from when I was completely new to gmod servers. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24087-irdm/page/2/#findComment-168471 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 And also what are your questions, how do you want me to prove that I'm lagging? I've said multiple times that I was to the right of the officer and trying to move back but I kept teleporting back due to my ping. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24087-irdm/page/2/#findComment-168477 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Kert Kobean Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 The clip is pretty blatant, and since Fingerer didn't take any actual damage I'm honestly gonna be a +1 for a day ban for IRDM. Why were you even following him to begin with? I understand the lag trust me, but you clearly weren't lagging that hard if you registered that not only was he shooting, but that you were aiming at him as well. You didn't take any damage, the shots weren't directed at you, and you just recently got a warn for MRDM less than a week ago. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24087-irdm/page/2/#findComment-168515 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 Me and the police officer were in the midst of talking, however I believe Jake Skylynx had muted both of us in the clip. But we weren't following him (at least I wasn't). I was just hanging out with the police officer. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24087-irdm/page/2/#findComment-168525 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 (edited) Oh I wish I had a clip, lag is weird. And he was somewhat freezing in between shots and when I was shooting him the damage was weird and I had no idea if some of my shots were going through. And I said already, I don't think this was standard server lag, It was likely because I was uploading an mp4 file online and that makes me stutter on and off, I can demonstrate this live if you want. In short: It was because I was uploading a big file, and I can prove this by going on the same website and uploading another file and then walking around in game and sharing my screen. Edited November 20, 2025 by Mustard Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24087-irdm/page/2/#findComment-168528 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Dunker Posted November 24, 2025 Share Posted November 24, 2025 On 11/20/2025 at 4:40 PM, Kert Kobean said: The clip is pretty blatant, and since Fingerer didn't take any actual damage I'm honestly gonna be a +1 for a day ban for IRDM. Why were you even following him to begin with? I understand the lag trust me, but you clearly weren't lagging that hard if you registered that not only was he shooting, but that you were aiming at him as well. You didn't take any damage, the shots weren't directed at you, and you just recently got a warn for MRDM less than a week ago. I agree with Kert on this. It does look like you were just following him and you didnt take any damage. Along with the clip and your recent priors I am going to be a 3 day ban for RDM. +1 for 3d ban for RDM Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24087-irdm/page/2/#findComment-168902 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts