Guest Posted November 19, 2025 Share Posted November 19, 2025 Your In-Game Name: Jake Skylynx Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:158897093 Who are you reporting?: Fingerer STEAM_0:1:603816770 Why are you reporting this player?: i reported this last night and was in a sit with henchy but my internet was incredibly poor and lost connection mid sit due to poor weather. fingerer intentionally rdm'ed me, and lied to henchy. i apologize for any inconvenience since i believed my clip would upload sooner but it didn't then i got disconnected. he claimed in the sit that i "shot him and missed". the clip is very self-explanatory intentional rdm. he ultimately intentionally rdm'ed me and was attempting to walk into my shots due to pathological hatred of the Skylynx Dynasty, especially since i am Joey Skylynx's younger brother. Do you have evidence related to this incident?: Yes Relevant Info: video video Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24087-irdm/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted November 19, 2025 Share Posted November 19, 2025 he has a history of this behavior it seems Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24087-irdm/#findComment-168342 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 19, 2025 Share Posted November 19, 2025 First off, let me say that the server has being undergoing a DDoS attack for the past 2 weeks or so, and in that moment my ping just so happened to skyrocket up to around 800+. I don't believe I have a clip of this however in this moment it showed people around me stuttering, glitching when walking, and just bugging out. When Jake Skylynx shot at the officer who appeared to swing his cuffs and him, it made the noise when you get shot at and hit, it showed him shooting for around a second or two after the officer died, and there was blood like right in front of me despite me being to the right of the officer, so I thought I was being shot at. I really wasn't trying to RDM you, I thought you were trying to RDM me due to the fact that you followed me from PD to fountain (I cannot remember the context though). The server has been lagging for me and everyone else on and off, and during the time it lagged for me I don't believe that it was from the server being DDoSed, I think it was because I was converting an MP4 file to an MP3 and I needed to upload it (It was for voicemod, and renaming the file to a .mp3 doesn't work for some reason) . Sorry about this, and I really didn't mean to ruin your day. I know this may sound like a big lie because of my history, but I am being genuine. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24087-irdm/#findComment-168351 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 19, 2025 Share Posted November 19, 2025 And also, you forgot to mention during the sit that I talked about multiple times how much I was lagging. I gave a good explanation to what happened and you still wouldn't let it go. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24087-irdm/#findComment-168352 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 19, 2025 Share Posted November 19, 2025 Also, I'd like it clarify in the clip it shows me looking down at him, during that time I was actually speaking and I believe I said "don't shoot at me next time" Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24087-irdm/#findComment-168353 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted November 19, 2025 Share Posted November 19, 2025 Is it possible to see the damage logs on this? I'm not advocating for either side but if lag on both ends is the issue and the fact you were using a shotgun. You could have accidentally hit him. I will review the clip again and slow it down when im on my pc but damage logs would help a ton. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24087-irdm/#findComment-168356 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted November 19, 2025 Share Posted November 19, 2025 1 hour ago, Madx2r0 said: Is it possible to see the damage logs on this? I'm not advocating for either side but if lag on both ends is the issue and the fact you were using a shotgun. You could have accidentally hit him. I will review the clip again and slow it down when im on my pc but damage logs would help a ton. if you actually watched the clip, you can see that I took zero damage from him on the new kill cam menu so that won't be needed. he also is attempting to walk into my shots actively. why would he be doing that? 2 hours ago, Mustard said: Also, I'd like it clarify in the clip it shows me looking down at him, during that time I was actually speaking and I believe I said "don't shoot at me next time" seems like you didn't watch the clip either 2 hours ago, Mustard said: And also, you forgot to mention during the sit that I talked about multiple times how much I was lagging. I gave a good explanation to what happened and you still wouldn't let it go. i muted you during the sit since i did not want to listen to your excuses for intentionally rdming me. i also did this because prior to this clip you were following me around like a rabid animal frothing at the mouth Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24087-irdm/#findComment-168365 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Madx2r0 Posted November 19, 2025 Share Posted November 19, 2025 22 minutes ago, Jake Skylynx said: if you actually watched the clip, you can see that I took zero damage from him on the new kill cam menu so that won't be needed. he also is attempting to walk into my shots actively. why would he be doing that? sorry brother, was sitting in traffic scrolling through forums posts, I watched the video but on my phone didn't catch that. This seems to be clearly RDM as you did not hit him once, BAD FINGERER. +1 for warn for iRDM Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24087-irdm/#findComment-168366 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 (edited) I don't know how many times I need to explain this, I was lagging incredibly fucking badly, I was trying to move because It kept stuttering when I would walk forward. @Jake SkylynxI don't know what it would take for you to re-read everything I've said and use your brain, but I'm starting to think no matter what you won't. I am not making excuses, I am giving you a genuine reason for why I killed you, BECAUSE I WAS LAGGING LIKE SHIT. Also, Madx2r0 I have no idea if you have read one thing I said, but I have stated multiple times what I saw. I did not clip what happened because I didn't expect someone to make a sit about it. Edited November 20, 2025 by Mustard Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24087-irdm/#findComment-168370 Share on other sites More sharing options...
mars Posted November 20, 2025 Share Posted November 20, 2025 And Jake, Jake... Please use your brain, I am not trying to walk into your shots, I moved out of the way, and as I did that on my screen I was stuttering and kept slightly teleporting back. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/24087-irdm/#findComment-168371 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts