DssJ Posted November 3, 2025 Share Posted November 3, 2025 (edited) In-Game Name DssJ Your Steam ID 76561198128975939 Why were you banned or warned? NLR Why should you be unwarned/unbanned? hey guys I would like this warn to be removed from my profile cuz It wasn't needed since I try always to follow the rules and you can even ask moderators I got warned cuz I broke NLR according to the guy who reported me (pujesh) It was clear I didn't want to kill him nor interrupt his raid at all, even himself said that what happened is I got shocked how we didn't hear anything from the door alarm,mines,faded doors..etc. so I went back just to check what's going on out of curiosity, I jumped above that building used my mic to say hello, you still there, his name wasn't showing in my screen so I went in and found all mines and faded doors still there and I was like wtf, then I heard gun shots, went all the way inside and saw him destroying catto entities (not my base btw, I was a guest there to show him some stuff ) I had no gun equipped as it shows in the logs and even the Hidden Chaos checked that I said "hey I have a question how you managed".. then he shot me and asked for a sit immediately after I know I shouldn't be there for a period of time but had zero intention to kill him not do anything else would effect what he was doing and sorry for taking your time if you are reading this Who warned/banned you? Hidden Chaos How long were you warned or banned for? Edited November 3, 2025 by DssJ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23976-warn-appeal/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Parth Patel Posted November 3, 2025 Share Posted November 3, 2025 U dont have any prior verbals for NLR nor warns. and based off what u said it doesnt seem like u should have been warned to me. +1 for warn removal 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23976-warn-appeal/#findComment-167225 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blacnova Posted November 3, 2025 Share Posted November 3, 2025 I agree with @Bowler, your lack of a history means a warn is likely unnecessary in such a case. However, please don't return to a raid even if it's just to ask a question as it leads to situations exactly like this one, just send a DM to him next time. We'll have to see what @Hidden Chaossays as there might be other variables at play in this case, but I would support a reduction to verbal/complete removal at the moment. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23976-warn-appeal/#findComment-167227 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Hidden Chaos Posted November 3, 2025 Share Posted November 3, 2025 So in this instance from what I saw via the NLR camera showed you in the back yard twice get shot with a physic gun in your hand. I understand you just wanted to ask a question and I explained you would be better to ask if the raid was over via PM. I am aware you are in good standing with the community, and I admit I may have been to hasty on the warn for NLR and this should have just been a vocal for it. I'm sorry in advance since I am not in game currently, I will admit that I make the odd mistake every once and awhile. I will say +1 for warn removal and sorry again! 3 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23976-warn-appeal/#findComment-167228 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Melancholia Posted November 4, 2025 Share Posted November 4, 2025 Since the warning staff member has already said his side aswell as the others going into depth about your past history, looking at your priors it wouldn't have warrented more then a verbal either way! +1 for warn removal 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23976-warn-appeal/#findComment-167236 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted November 4, 2025 Share Posted November 4, 2025 Accepted! Your warn will be replaced with a note for future context. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23976-warn-appeal/#findComment-167242 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts