Jump to content

Recommended Posts

"The fact that I have to explain these laws is ridiculous talk to my secretary for fucks sake!"(Piper the bird mayor)
The laws in effect for those in pipers words "Who are to spaghetti brained to fucking read them." Are the following 

1 Cummings is now illegal!(PD can search anyone/ anything for suspected cummies!) - Explanation PD IS TO FUCKING HARRAS AND SEARCH ANYONE FOR ILLEGAL SHIT. 
2. Gooning is now illegal!(Any Kissing/ Kidnapping is aos/10k fine!) - Explanation, THIS IS TARGETING ANYONE WITH THE KISSING SWEP/ CULTISTS/ KIDNAPPERS PRETTY FUCKING STRAIGHT FOWARD BUT I STILL HAVE DIPSHITS COMPLAINING ABOUT IT IN PD. SHOCKER THE 2 FUCKING BRAIN CELLS IT TAKES TO READ AND COMPREHEND? 
3. Furries are to be shamed/ Anime weebs are to blame/ Femboys should be thrown in the lake. - Explanation, Legit just a joke law I'm not condoning any type of harassment to femboys............ otherwise yea no I'm dead ass fuck weebs fuck furries! THIS LAW HAS BEEN REVISED 5 FUCKING TIMES IN MULTIPLE SITS WITH @Blue. I REFUSE TO NOT MAKE THIS LAW ITS TOO GOOD.

ANY OTHER LAWS THAT THE BIRDMAYOR MAKES REAL OR FAKE SHOULD BE EITHER TAKEN AT FULL VALUE OR REVOLTED AGIANST. ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS SHOULD BE SENT TO HIS IMAGINARY SECRITARY THAT DOES NOT ACTUALLY EXIST. FUCK OFF 🙂 


 PIPPER PIPER THE BIRDMAYOR 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23956-bird-mayor-laws/
Share on other sites

On 10/29/2025 at 8:51 AM, soulvious said:


1 Cummings is now illegal!(PD can search anyone/ anything for suspected cummies!) - Explanation PD IS TO FUCKING HARRAS AND SEARCH ANYONE FOR ILLEGAL SHIT. 
 

Starting off strong, “Cummings” is not a liable search reason I would change the law that PD is able to search anyone “suspiciously acting in Cummings” that way at least if they are being suspicious of doing something it gives them probable reason.

 

On 10/29/2025 at 8:51 AM, soulvious said:


2. Gooning is now illegal!(Any Kissing/ Kidnapping is aos/10k fine!) - Explanation, THIS IS TARGETING ANYONE WITH THE KISSING SWEP/ CULTISTS/ KIDNAPPERS PRETTY FUCKING STRAIGHT FOWARD BUT I STILL HAVE DIPSHITS COMPLAINING ABOUT IT IN PD. SHOCKER THE 2 FUCKING BRAIN CELLS IT TAKES TO READ AND COMPREHEND? 
 

The only rules that would affect something like this is probably 

  • Laws can not target an individual group, class, job, or person. Make your laws general, and make them affect the entire town. 

But then we also have 

 

  • Your laws must follow some sort of RP guidelines. Making them stupid will result in you being demoted and or kicked. No one likes a dumb mayor.

which none of these laws seem to follow any kind of rp guidelines, I would adjust all of them and just fix them up and make them a little more proper and serious.

 

On 10/29/2025 at 8:51 AM, soulvious said:

"The fact that I have to explain these laws is ridiculous talk to my secretary for fucks sake!"(Piper the bird mayor)
 

I want a secretary…

 

On 10/29/2025 at 8:51 AM, soulvious said:


3. Furries are to be shamed/ Anime weebs are to blame/ Femboys should be thrown in the lake. - Explanation, Legit just a joke law I'm not condoning any type of harassment to femboys............ otherwise yea no I'm dead ass fuck weebs fuck furries! THIS LAW HAS BEEN REVISED 5 FUCKING TIMES IN MULTIPLE SITS WITH @Blue. I REFUSE TO NOT MAKE THIS LAW ITS TOO GOOD
 

I think blue needs to comment for this one and once he gives the final say then it’s set in stone unless you already have messages between him saying this is okay which I’m eh about just because some players will find it as harassment and it doesn’t follow any type of guidelines

 

Soul , I love all my sits with you and seeing the big bird but all of these laws don’t follow any type of guidelines like I said in my opinion I would adjust and just try to find other words that play in with the guidelines yk but then again it’s just my opinion on this I wanna see what others would say.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23956-bird-mayor-laws/#findComment-167097
Share on other sites

And trust me. Me and @Blue. Legit have had 5 sits over this. I have real laws put in there but I word it funny as a joke lol. 5 sits at the beginning of the birdmayor arch lol Its the whole character, Piper is supposed to be the pet bird of the mayor but he wants to be the mayor to rule the town with an iron fist. These "Laws" are to provoke a revolt. And 9/10 it does.  I wish i could stay as the bird model when i get elected but sadly that will never happen 😕. People seem to really like the character since the day I started making these anti gooner laws hell mother fuckers vote for piper almost every time XD

 

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23956-bird-mayor-laws/#findComment-167103
Share on other sites

14 hours ago, z0mbie Snake said:

he only rules that would affect something like this is probably 

  • Laws can not target an individual group, class, job, or person. Make your laws general, and make them affect the entire town. 

But then we also have 

 

  • Your laws must follow some sort of RP guidelines. Making them stupid will result in you being demoted and or kicked. No one likes a dumb mayor.

which none of these laws seem to follow any kind of rp guidelines, I would adjust all of them and just fix them up and make them a little more proper and serious.

Making kidnapping/kissing aos is allowed since it doesnt actually target an individual class really but moreso actions 

 

 

14 hours ago, z0mbie Snake said:

3. Furries are to be shamed/ Anime weebs are to blame/ Femboys should be thrown in the lake. - Explanation, Legit just a joke law I'm not condoning any type of harassment to femboys............ otherwise yea no I'm dead ass fuck weebs fuck furries! THIS LAW HAS BEEN REVISED 5 FUCKING TIMES IN MULTIPLE SITS WITH @Blue. I REFUSE TO NOT MAKE THIS LAW ITS TOO GOOD

I've told @soulviousthat if he adds any joke laws they need to state they are joke laws/not enforceable but also yes you need to make sure it can't be used to actually target anyone, and if it actually causes issues even after stating it to be a joke/not enforceable then it should just be removed to avoid further issues. I allowed it under those circumstances and for the most part i havent seen many people actually afflicted by the joke laws.

As for the cummies thing just remove that, thats a little too far, you can make searching at random allowed but u cant allow warrants for nothing they need to be for some sort of enforceable law

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23956-bird-mayor-laws/#findComment-167119
Share on other sites

hi, for 1, you can permit random weapon searches and checkpoints, however you can't auto-allow warrants unless they're valid, e.g pd can't be asking for warrants for false/no reason for the purpose of that law
for 2 is fine
3 is fine, just end in [Joke Law] and you're fine

also don't say 'cummies' as little retard kids play this, and it's just a bit weird

Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23956-bird-mayor-laws/#findComment-167123
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...