Glorp Posted October 22, 2025 Share Posted October 22, 2025 Like everyone just said, you have been given plenty of leniency the past few days. I tried my best to tell you exactly that and you instead beg for a reversal when the ban I gave you is already not too long. WKUK, you heard me tell him, he can make the same mistakes, and to watch himself. The fact any of the players would hold me so highly makes no sense, seeing as it could just as easily be them in trouble. All in all, if you agree to stop bothering WKUK, or trying to deal with a situation yourself, besides that, +1 for ban reduction to 1 day However, if you are able to gather any information at all about WKUK, that is something we could look into. That means any video proof, screenshots of chat or slogs. Also, it helps if you read my actual name and not the cc name. I am not Delta. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23919-wkuk-banned-me-for-no-reason/page/2/#findComment-166730 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Succ The Zucc Posted October 22, 2025 Share Posted October 22, 2025 Given the banning staff member is also +1 for your ban to be reduced I will go ahead and move to accept this and have the ban edited to say what you did. Accepted Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23919-wkuk-banned-me-for-no-reason/page/2/#findComment-166734 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts