Mr. Sir Zapsworth Posted October 8, 2025 Share Posted October 8, 2025 (edited) I accidently bought a custom class thinking I didnt already have one. Could I get the suga refunded back? the role is "hidden" Edited October 8, 2025 by Blue Shirt different question 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23863-custom-class-refundable/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Rubik Posted October 24, 2025 Share Posted October 24, 2025 I don't have any way to delete or reverse a custom class unfortunately. How much did you spend on it? Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23863-custom-class-refundable/#findComment-166834 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Mr. Sir Zapsworth Posted October 11, 2025 Author Share Posted October 11, 2025 bumping 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23863-custom-class-refundable/#findComment-166294 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Mr. Sir Zapsworth Posted October 27, 2025 Author Share Posted October 27, 2025 I only spent 900 suga on it, but its okay if you dont have a way. I was given a recommendation to save it for a cop cc, so if you cant reverse it you dont have to worry about it Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23863-custom-class-refundable/#findComment-166967 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
Mr. Sir Zapsworth
I accidently bought a custom class thinking I didnt already have one. Could I get the suga refunded back? the role is "hidden"
Edited by Blue Shirtdifferent question
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23863-custom-class-refundable/Share on other sites
3 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now