bzerk killer

Conqure

ever since you guys started this whole OMG REFUND ME OMG OMG thing I have been telling you over and over again to please take it up with sugar. But instead of doing that you guys continue to throw a fit over a swep.

Yea cause no one wants to just lose 1.5mil or more it wouldn't matter if we got are in game money back and just lost your swep from are class.

Well scamming for in game money is allowed.

When you buy a custom swep and they swap it out for something else, the new replacement will be put on all classes to prevent this. Also make sure you understand that people can swap it out for w/e they want if I am in the mood to do so. So you're basically gambling 5.5 mil on a swep that may or may not turn into something else you do or don't want. A swep is a swep.

So we just lost all the money we spent to get permission to get the swep on are custom class?

Yes. I am not a middleman for who buys perms for what, what you do in order to get those permissions is none of my business. It's a free range for someone to fuck you over so trade with people you trust. For example, I think some kid traded $100 of CSGO skins for Shadoe's 100 million ingame cash and when I banned and removed Shadoe's money, I couldn't give the kid his 100 million ingame because the money was hacked in cash. It's not my business. I only provide a way to get the sweps.

Conqure I would have been glad to give you my mosin negant ( which is what I replaced the barret with ) for free. But the fact that you felt the need to start this thread has changed my mind. If you later decide to talk to me personally, we will work this out.

Conqure I would have been glad to give you my mosin negant ( which is what I replaced the barret with ) for free. But the fact that you felt the need to start this thread has changed my mind. If you later decide to talk to me personally, we will work this out.

i did msg u about 5 times asking u where it went, or what happened, i even pmed u on the server when u werent afk or busy. which is why i made this post.