C4 Exploit

Church

Should church be demoted for this  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Should church be demoted for this

Okay so there this glitch thats getting out that you can duplicate c4's. First you pull the c4 out in your hand then you look and you can see your ammo is 0/1 then put the c4 back into your inventory then pull it back out again and your ammo will be 0/2 and you will be able to use it without loosing the c4. I do have to admit I have used this glitch a little but for the most part I have been buying c4's. I think this needs a patch and I am willing to accept a punishment for using this exploit as T mod.

The person who has been showing people this glitch is stoic and I have used it I will take responsibility for that.

Well, this explains Conqure's 200 C4...

Okay so there this glitch thats getting out that you can duplicate c4's. First you pull the c4 out in your hand then you look and you can see your ammo is 0/1 then put the c4 back into your inventory then pull it back out again and your ammo will be 0/2 and you will be able to use it without loosing the c4. I do have to admit I have used this glitch a little but for the most part I have been buying c4's. I think this needs a patch and I am willing to accept a punishment for using this exploit as T mod.

The person who has been showing people this glitch is stoic and I have used it I will take responsibility for that.

Well, I'll talk to stoic, this talk will probably result in a perm ban, or at least a month ban as at the moment he should be perm banned for past abuse, but ULX messed up and unbanned him so for the moment we are allowing him to stay until he does something dumb, ergo this.

Well, I'll talk to stoic, this talk will probably result in a perm ban, or at least a month ban as at the moment he should be perm banned for past abuse, but ULX messed up and unbanned him so for the moment we are allowing him to stay until he does something dumb, ergo this.

what LOL i just bought c4 yesterday cause i used the rest. check logs lol.

i remember a specific player named conqure that abused this glitch to get 200+ c4. I thought this was fixed a while ago though.

200? huh u can check my inv i have 2 c4 doubles lol that i literally just bought yesterday cause i used my last one on that raid u failed.

what LOL i just bought c4 yesterday cause i used the rest. check logs lol.

i remember a specific player named conqure that abused this glitch to get 200+ c4. I thought this was fixed a while ago though.

200? huh u can check my inv i have 2 c4 doubles lol that i literally just bought yesterday cause i used my last one on that raid u failed.

also i have 11 mill that i dont use yet so might as well use my money to something.