Lynix the Rexouium Posted September 12, 2025 Share Posted September 12, 2025 I was banned for rdm and ltap because a guy harresing me over and over https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/l4tVSEVCUr49U6CII clips of this guy. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23751-was-banned/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
1 Succ The Zucc Posted September 12, 2025 Share Posted September 12, 2025 40 minutes ago, BOS Sentinel Lucas said: I was banned for rdm and ltap because a guy harresing me over and over https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/l4tVSEVCUr49U6CII clips of this guy. Please make an appeal here https://forums.titsrp.com/forum/19-ban-warn-appeals/ Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23751-was-banned/#findComment-165021 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1 Parth Patel Posted September 12, 2025 Share Posted September 12, 2025 (edited) 1 hour ago, BOS Sentinel Lucas said: I know bro I was banned for rdming a guy for harressing me fixing ur shitty server He was fixing the server by "harressing" you? also i think it is harassing not harressing Edited September 12, 2025 by Spizz Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23751-was-banned/#findComment-165042 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Lynix the Rexouium Posted September 12, 2025 Author Share Posted September 12, 2025 He would not stop I have clips and logs of the guy 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23751-was-banned/#findComment-165013 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Lynix the Rexouium Posted September 12, 2025 Author Share Posted September 12, 2025 https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/l4tVSEVCUr49U6CII 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23751-was-banned/#findComment-165014 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Lynix the Rexouium Posted September 12, 2025 Author Share Posted September 12, 2025 he would not stop this ban was fucking wrong and unjustified he would not stop I warned him over and over so me killing him over and over with the warns are proof me defending myself 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23751-was-banned/#findComment-165015 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Henchy Posted September 12, 2025 Share Posted September 12, 2025 You'd have to post this in the Ban appeal section of the forums. Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23751-was-banned/#findComment-165017 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Parth Patel Posted September 12, 2025 Share Posted September 12, 2025 26 minutes ago, BOS Sentinel Lucas said: I was banned for rdm and ltap because a guy harresing me over and over https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/l4tVSEVCUr49U6CII clips of this guy. Damn get well soon, if only you could find somebody who wants you unbanned 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23751-was-banned/#findComment-165018 Share on other sites More sharing options...
0 Lynix the Rexouium Posted September 12, 2025 Author Share Posted September 12, 2025 I know bro I was banned for rdming a guy for harressing me fixing ur shitty server 3 hours ago, Henchy said: You'd have to post this in the Ban appeal section of the forums. https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/l4tVSEVCUr49U6CII Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23751-was-banned/#findComment-165028 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Question
Lynix the Rexouium
I was banned for rdm and ltap because a guy harresing me over and over
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/l4tVSEVCUr49U6CII
clips of this guy.
Link to comment
https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23751-was-banned/Share on other sites
8 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now