Chain0052 Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 Not going to lie at all when people are being assholes in sits and shit he is the best and finniest staff member i have dealt with during my time on the server. 100% needs a promotion! 3 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23721-staff-beasty/ Share on other sites More sharing options...
Guest Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 I'll add this to my notes. Sincerely, - The Head of Human Resources [Non-Official] Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23721-staff-beasty/#findComment-164682 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vex Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 36 minutes ago, Chain0052 said: Not going to lie at all when people are being assholes in sits and shit he is the best and finniest staff member i have dealt with during my time on the server. 100% needs a promotion! Love to see it, thanks for giving that feedback I'll send it through to him! Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23721-staff-beasty/#findComment-164683 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Beasty Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 You handled the sit the same way I did and didn't feed into the rage bait and crying. I applauded you for that as it takes a certain type of patience. I genuinely do appreciate the kind words and honestly I wish a lot of the staff team were praised more as well. On behalf of the whole staff team, we appreciate comments and reviews as this very greatly. Thank you for being you. 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23721-staff-beasty/#findComment-164685 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Henchy Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 W BEASTY 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23721-staff-beasty/#findComment-164686 Share on other sites More sharing options...
1304 Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 Awesome job @Beasty Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23721-staff-beasty/#findComment-164704 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Miami mint vape Posted September 8, 2025 Share Posted September 8, 2025 Another dub for Beasty my boy 1 Link to comment https://forums.titsrp.com/topic/23721-staff-beasty/#findComment-164892 Share on other sites More sharing options...
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now